Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs Joe Louis..............Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first one who lands.

Vlad is very good, but Louis was a very precise KO fighter.

I think Louis's speed is underrated, he may not of moved much, but he drew in opponents, and could KO men with very short punches.

His jab was also very good.

Like i said, the first big, clean shot wins it.

Comment

wlad vs ross puritty? who wins lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
        Louis was green vs Schmeling in their first fight. Only a ******, like yourself, sees otherwise. He was only in the 2nd year of his pro-career when he lost to fellow ATG, Schmeling.

Whereas, a "green" Wlad lost to bum Purrity.

Schmeling has wins over ATG's Joe Louis, Mickey Walker and Jack Sharkey. Neither Klitschko has defeated a name greater than those 3.

I didn't say Walcott wasn't robbed in their first fight, I simple stated Louis won both their fights. FYI, I am in agreement that Louis indeed lost that fight.

Regardless of who was winning the fight, Conn got KO'd and lost. He also lost the rematch. It's also wise to state, it was in the contract that Louis had to weigh under 200 pounds and that extra weight loss might have effected his movement.

buawhahwhahwhawhahw.................. here are the facts as you seem to know nothing about them..................Louis was prime when get got exposed and KTFO by overrated MAx...............Walker, Sharkey are both blwon up middleweights and would get KTFO by Wlad. Conn was destroying Louis and he got a lucky punch - FACT bauhwhawhahwhawhahhaw PWNED again with factual data and analytical scientific skills

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        Klits are good but are overrated, look at when they fight real opposition and not just journeymen or over the hill fighters

Vitali took that fight on 10 days notice and still was destroying Lewis until he cheated............bawhuawhauwhaw PWNED

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        It's a mismatch. Wladimir annihilates Louis.
        Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Gorilla Dogs is a ******ed troll.

Exactly, this guy is a racist and a ******...........Wlad destroys Louis

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Honestly, Wlad stops him.

Right on. Only idiots dont see the truth,

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
          Wlad would be too big, too strong, too fast, too smart, too skilled, too athletic and too powerful for the much smaller chinny Louis.

Easy KO win for Wlad.
          Emanuel Steward: I could not train a man to beat Wladimir Klitschko

Steward. “Wladimir is gonna be the one I don’t think I could train a man to beat the way he is. I’m serious. I’ve never had a fighter – I went from Holyfield and all the guys I’ve worked with, never, Lennox – Wladimir is a very, very committed, very difficult fighter to beat. Because he won’t let you fight him. He makes you fight what he wants you to fight. But the biggest thing which I think people are not looking at is his speed for a big man. Tremendous speed. Foot Speed. He can move in, explode, move out, move back in, explode, and I’ve never seen anyone that could…move in and out and be in perfect balance,”

"Wladimir is the hardest puncher I have ever trained."-- Emanuel Steward

"Wladimir Klitschko is the hardest puncher I have seen in the last 30 years." -- George Foreman

Comment

Steward. “Wladimir is gonna be the one I don’t think I could train a man to beat the way he is. I’m serious. I’ve never had a fighter – I went from Holyfield and all the guys I’ve worked with, never, Lennox – Wladimir is a very, very committed, very difficult fighter to beat. Because he won’t let you fight him. He makes you fight what he wants you to fight. But the biggest thing which I think people are not looking at is his speed for a big man. Tremendous speed. Foot Speed. He can move in, explode, move out, move back in, explode, and I’ve never seen anyone that could…move in and out and be in perfect balance,”

"Wladimir Klitschko is the hardest puncher I have seen in the last 30 years." -- George Foreman
            This is the weakest HW division i ever saw - Steward

Vitali's greatest achievement is losing to Lewis - Steward

Vitali hasn't got enough time to be considered a great - Steward

Lewis is the greatest of all time - George Foreman
            Last edited by Rick Grimes; 09-17-2010, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Reading that its obvious that its Wlad's intelligence that wins him that much respect from Manny. The man has a phenomenal brain and a great capacity for strategy.

Problem is he NEVER comes out swinging from round one. Thats why I think a prime Tyson could take him, a prime Louis could take him and Ali could do the same given the correct conditions.

Others including Dempsey, Marciano and Tunney could do the same.

Comment

Wlad would be too big, too strong, too fast, too smart, too skilled, too athletic and too powerful for the much smaller chinny Louis.

Easy KO win for Wlad.
                Wlad is the stronger man, and he probably does hit harder, but he definitely isn't faster, and I wouldn't necessarily say he is smarter or more skilled, or more athletic. As for chinny, he didn't have a top chin, but it wasn't terrible either, and Wlad has what I'd call a bad chin.

The way some of you people write about Louis, you make it seem like he was some helpless ****** who would drop at the first touch of Wlad's glove. He was a well built man, and while he wasn't a giant, he wasn't small either at 6''2 and over 200lbs. Plus he was fast, and had a huge punch with great technique.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                  Prime more close to 200, so you think he wouldn't drain a few pounds and fight at cruiser?
                  Louis was in shape at his weight. Several guys Wlad has fought, like Ibragimov and Chambers, have been carrying lots of fat.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                    Louis was in shape at his weight. Several guys Wlad has fought, like Ibragimov and Chambers, have been carrying lots of fat.
                    And? He was close to 200 pounds, he would have easily made 200. He would be a cruiser by todays standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                      And? He was close to 200 pounds, he would have easily made 200. He would be a cruiser by todays standards.
                      yes and if he fought in today's standards with today's training methods he would be able to weigh 220 pounds and be in top shape. just like if wlad fought in louis' time he would be primo carnera.

Comment

Working...
                      X