Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Floyd-Manny have been postponed anyway?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Floyd-Manny have been postponed anyway?

Now that Floyd is facing four felony charges and is due in court early November, does anyone really think he'd still be fighting Pacquiao on 11/13? I sure don't. Tyson-Holyfield went down the toilet immediately after Mike was indicted for rape.

You're operating under the assumption that Fraud was ever going to fight Poochiao in the first place.

Which with hindsight being 20/20 its obvious he never wanted the fight to begin with..

First by pretending he owned boxing and could make his own rules then by backing out blatantly when Pac stupidly bowed to his dumb demands anyway.

I suspect beating Josie Harris was his last desperate attempt at ducking a prime, young and high ranked fighter.

In this regard, Josie Harris should be viewed as a boxing Martyr.

Comment

Well if he had a fight coming up I doubt this **** would have happened. This is what happens when people only know about one aspect of life.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
        You're operating under the assumption that Fraud was ever going to fight Poochiao in the first place.

Which with hindsight being 20/20 its obvious he never wanted the fight to begin with..

First by pretending he owned boxing and could make his own rules then by backing out blatantly when Pac stupidly bowed to his dumb demands anyway.

I suspect beating Josie Harris was his last desperate attempt at ducking a prime, young and high ranked fighter.

In this regard, Josie Harris should be viewed as a boxing Martyr.
        I responded to your message

Comment

they were never gonna fight. road block after road block.

both fighters conceded demands, and nothing was reached. they called in experts, judges, mediators...everybody short of Jesus Christ....and nothing.

Floyd never wanted anything to do with Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

It was never gonna happen regardless, and for obvious reasons too. So this does nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              It was never gonna happen regardless, and for obvious reasons too. So this does nothing.
              Describe "obvious reasons" scumbag piece of shit liar.

Comment

Describe "obvious reasons" scumbag piece of shit liar.
                I'm not even gonna get into that, but I stand by that..."obvious reasons".

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  I'm not even gonna get into that, but I stand by that..."obvious reasons".
                  You better not.

Cuz' you got no credibility now. The critics were right and you were wrong.

/

Comment

You better not.

Cuz' you got no credibility now. The critics were right and you were wrong.

/
                    Wrong about what? Why did you even ask if you knew?

Comment

Working...
                    X