No announcement yet.

MARGARITO should just WEIGH-IN at 154lbs & PAY the penalty ALA MAYWEATHER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARGARITO should just WEIGH-IN at 154lbs & PAY the penalty ALA MAYWEATHER

Hopefully he was smart enough to set it at something small like $10,000 HAHA.
    What do you guys think? Floyd is the master after all so it pays to learn from the best.

Originally posted by nozorok View Post
    What do you guys think? Floyd is the master after all so it pays to learn from the best.
    i agree with that for every time somebody wants to weight drain their opponents but none the less **** resto.

Comment

And tarnish his image even more?

Nah, play the game by the rules get your payday and beating to go with it and call it a night...

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        And tarnish his image even more?

Nah, play the game by the rules get your payday and beating to go with it and call it a night...
        i agree with this. Hes lucky to be licensed here, why risk it with a slick move like this.

Besides, hes not making mayweather money for this fight so i'll doubt he want to lose any of his purse.

Comment

He supposedly made the weight easy for Garcia and was close to 154 when the fight was announced, according to his trainer. The problem was still being able to make 147 if I'm not mistaken. If it's not a huge problem for him to make it, then I don't see why he can't come in at a good condition via 151lbs and save himself some bucks.

Comment

LOL...Margarito is a welterweight fighter so I don't see how he's going to be drained at 151lbs.

Comment

Yea like he's gonna have trouble making the 151 limit anyway. Tony has been a career WW.

Comment

Originally posted by nozorok View Post
                weight is irrelevant & the catch weight is a false & fraudulent advantage/disadvantage due to 24 hour rehydration.

Comment

Fuk Margarito! He can die for all I care.

Comment

I'm sure if he weights 154, I'll be willing to bet Roach calls the fight off.

Comment

Working...
                    X