Fernando Montiel, Giovanni Segura and Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=DUnknown1;9242586]
    Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
    Anyone that doesnt have Pac top 10 all time is in denial of greatness.

I stopped reading after that.
    What Im saying is true, Ive never been a Pac fan, never will be, but I am a big sports fan, not just a boxing fan, and Ive never come close to being a fanatic, but I specialize at this and time and time again I do research, and time and time again all road leads to Pacquiao ending up at P4P top 5, bigger than top 10.

Comment

We do it consistently, and I said bigger guys, I really meant bigger guys. You can see it.

5'5 Gomez against 5'7 Sanchez
      5'11 Tito against 6'1 Hopkins
      5'4 Vazquez against 5'9 Cermeno
      5'0 Calderon against 5'4 Segura
      5'7 Cotto against 5'11 Margarito.

Its great that Juanma is one of the first ricans to have the advantage of being big in height and reach going up in weight, and it wont be a surprise if he becomes the first 4 division champ of Puerto Rico. If Juanma doesnt make it, then this theory really will go out the back door, I will sig this just in case.

Also Erik Morales was 5'8 and naturally bigger than, most but hes mexican so he didnt become a 4 division champion.

LOL this fool is putting heights.

Well I wish Lopez good luck on his conquest to be the first 4 division Rican but you're getting way too ahead of yourself though.

As for your Morales comment, NEITHER HAS A RICAN.

Comment

Anyone that doesnt have Pac top 10 all time is in denial of greatness.

I never seen anyone go up up that high in weight and still beat opponents with such ease, especially at 140 and 147 with his height.

What makes you say Sanchez is better than those guys? Oh right, I remmenber, because after Sanchez died, Gomez went undefeated at 126 and beat guys with the same ease he did at 122 right? lol

Among Sanchez wins in title fights, he had a majority decision and a split decision according to boxrec, which implied he could be outboxed. Anyway he was far from dominant at the weight, contrary to Gomez and Tito, who killed pretty much everyone they faced at their weights, and then some.
        This post is ridiculous from top to bottom...

It has a lot of laughable posts

My favorite might be "according to boxrec".

You letting the Puerto Rican boxing fans down.
        Last edited by jrosales13; 09-16-2010, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

My favorite might be according to boxrec.

No need to get sensitive, Im just stating facts based on what I have searched and found, if you cant prove this post otherwise, it means I did a good job and am convincing you with the facts.

Comment

No need to get sensitive, Im just stating facts based on what I have searched and found, if you cant prove this post otherwise, it means I did a good job and am convincing you with the facts.
            No not really. Just keep looking at boxrec. And, keep coming to your own conclusion from what boxrec says.

Comment

My favorite might be according to boxrec.

height is a big advantage over opponents, and the main reason why our fighters lose.

Erik Morales had height advantage over everybody, and based on that, if he really was as good a boxer as most say he was, he should have been able to outbox his way to 4 division championships. He never lost to bigger men cause he never faced bigger men.

Barrera was a better boxer P4P.

Comment

height is a big advantage over opponents, and the main reason why our fighters lose.

Erik Morales had height advantage over everybody, and based on that, if he really was as good a boxer as most say he was, he should have been able to outbox his way to 4 division championships. He never lost to bigger men cause he never faced bigger men.

Barrera was a better boxer P4P.
                Dude, just shut the fuck up already.

Can another Puerto Rican poster like Dambala or someone takeover cause this numbnuts is making all Boricuas look bad.

Comment

No not really. Just keep looking at boxrec. And, keep coming to your own conclusion from what boxrec says.
                  Boxrec's not the only place I look jrosales. I go to wiki, boxeomundial, **********, ********boxing, univision, espn, thering, etc. before coming to conclusions.

Boxrec.'s just the only place I know in the Internet where you can find every simple stat you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Alfredo View Post

Can another Puerto Rican poster like Dambala or someone takeover cause this numbnuts is making all Boricuas look bad.
                    Barrera was a better boxer, truth hurts dont it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Alfredo View Post

O yeah that reminds me, how is that post dumb?, who is the bigger guy Morales faced?

Comment

Working...
                      X