Andy Lee vs. Dmitry Pirog who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Lee vs. Dmitry Pirog who wins?

Andy Lee vs. Dmitry Pirog who wins?

Probably Pirog, I believe Lee fights too conventional at times, that he can be shaken out of his rhythm by solid punches, thats what id anticipate Pirog would do, particularly with his awkward style.

Pirog dont come to lay down, to beat him you are going to have deter him with something, look at his attitude in the Jacobs fight, no way was Jacobs going to be able to control the pace and Box when and as he wanted.
    Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 09-14-2010, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Irish boy gets stopped again.

Comment

I think Lee hits a little harder than Jacobs.

He's also more accurate.

Better fight, same results.

Pirog wins by late TKO.

Comment

Pirog without a doubt in my miund

Comment

Andy lee is going to surprise a few very soon and its going to be very entertaining for me to watch the opinions change like you guys knew it all along LOL

Comment

Lee can't take pressure. Pirog by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry big ballz View Post
                Andy lee is going to surprise a few very soon and its going to be very entertaining for me to watch the opinions change like you guys knew it all along LOL
                I havent seen him since his loss to Vera. Has he really looked that good since?

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                  I havent seen him since his loss to Vera. Has he really looked that good since?
                  Lees bodyshots are going to break a lot of good guys in half trust me. He is much stronger at 160lbs then he has ever been.
                  He is fighting walker in chicago in an untelevised bout on friday, then two weeks later he fights Derrick findley (i think) but that hasnt been confirmedin in indiana.

Emmanuel steward is speaking to Bob arum about having lee against Duddy on the Cotto vs chavez jr undercard then you will see the difference between lee and the undefeated chavez jr.....

Comment

I used to be Lee's biggest fan. The dude has a great chin but no defence and will be stopped.

Comment

Working...
                    X