Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JuanMa Lopez a TRAITOR? Will the PR's still root for him after this ATROCIOUS action?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ricans know who their daddy is good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
      You've always been part of the United States so what's your point?
      I forgot how weak ur attempts were. You know my point. When I lived among my humble kind>>>>>>>>>> when I came to Miami , and found nothing but hate(envy) from the ones who dont have it like us

Comment

Comment

I mean, it's his prerogative. I doubt they walked up to each other and said, "Let's takes some pics!!!". Most of the time when you see fighters, athletes, actors taking pics together it's brought on by the photographers telling them to take stand together to take a pic or what have you.

I seriously doubt Puerto Rico are going to disown Lopez now.

Comment

who gives a ****. how is taking a pic with marg have to do with being a traitor. stop being a drama queen, jml is a grown man and has his own mind he can do whatever the **** he wants

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
              I forgot how weak ur attempts were. You know my point. When I lived among my humble kind>>>>>>>>>> when I came to Miami , and found nothing but hate(envy) from the ones who dont have it like us
              No seriously, Where have you lived outside what is known to be U.S Property/Territory that makes you say you've lived in a different country?

Comment

then go back. nobody envys you bird nose broke ass ricans. and yes i grew up and still have a house in miami. **** off

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                  Juanma obviously understands that Tony did nothing wrong and is innocent of all charges.

Props to him.
                  You could create your own economy if you keep selling that story to yourself as you do.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                    No seriously, Where have you lived outside what is known to be U.S Property/Territory that makes you say you've lived in a different country?
                    I never said , I lived outside what is known as an U.S territory , I said I use to live in a place where is not filled with immigrants that hate that Ricans are u.S citizens therefore we can come in and out whenever the **** we want , and we can also take advantage of many great benefits.

Sorry mexicans in Mexico cant take advantage of those benefits , but ricans in P.R can.

But its not your fault or mine.

Comment

I never said , I lived outside what is known as an U.S territory , I said I use to live in a place where is not filled with immigrants that hate that Ricans are u.S citizens therefore we can come in and out whenever the **** we want , and we can also take advantage of many great benefits.

Sorry mexicans in Mexico cant take advantage of those benefits , but ricans in P.R can.

But its not your fault or mine.
                      So then why are you complaining about being treated like **** and discriminated against in Miami? Go back to Puerto Rico if you're so proud of being from some U.S owned island. Yeah Mexican can't take advantage of being born U.S Citizens but at least we have pride in our INDEPENDENT country and the richness from it. Sorry we didn't sell our soul so we could receive citizenship and welfare like Puerto Rico did.

Comment

Working...
                      X