Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the Klitschkos receive so much hatred?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose Rizal View Post
    Because prime Evander, Lennox, Iron Mike, to name a few from the previous era KTFO these 2.

They're like the kings of the heavyweight bums right now.
    Lennox had his chance against Vitali, and was getting wobbled, badly. If not for the nasty cut Vit suffered, it very may well have been Lewis who got KTFO.

I think Vitali beats Holyfield and Tyson as well and both guys probably stop Wlad.

Comment

the poll is missing several possibilities. But first I don't hate the Klitschko's I like them.

Alot of the negatives could be because there are no career defining fights for them. Ali had Liston, Frazier and Foreman, Louis has Schmeling, walcott etc.

Another reason is that they each hold "title" but unless they were to meet each other, their reign is in limbo. And we know that will not happen.

Perhaps the final reason though not as important as the previous reason, the division is pathetic right now. I know that is not their fault but they are stuck digging fighters like Brewster and Briggs out of retirement to stay active.

Comment

They are hated my ass.

Wlad just have like what 70 000 people in crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
          Lennox had his chance against Vitali, and was getting wobbled, badly. If not for the nasty cut Vit suffered, it very may well have been Lewis who got KTFO.

I think Vitali beats Holyfield and Tyson as well and both guys probably stop Wlad.
          That was fat and old Lennox with one foot out of the door as far as boxing was concerned, not the prime one. And that's a big IF because old Lennox chopped his face up, which was cause enough to earn the TKO. It's like saying "IF Lennox didn't fight back, Vitali could've knocked him the *** out..."

Vitali's resume remains weak, no matter who you fancy to win those fantasy fights. That's the problem. They're reigning over bums who are obviously just cannon fodder to recent past celebrated heavyweights.

Vlad gets murdered in the previous era. No IF's...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Rizal View Post
            That was fat and old Lennox with one foot out of the door as far as boxing was concerned, not the prime one. And that's a big IF because old Lennox chopped his face up, which was cause enough to earn the TKO. It's like saying "IF Lennox didn't fight back, Vitali could've knocked him the *** out..."

Vitali's resume remains weak, no matter who you fancy to win those fantasy fights. That's the problem. They're reigning over bums who are obviously just cannon fodder to recent past celebrated heavyweights.

Vlad gets murdered in the previous era. No IF's...lol.
            Eh, you have your opinions, I have mine.

But in no way did Lennox knock him the **** out as you stated. He had his chance, and he didn't.

People always say "weak era this, weak era that".

Doesn't hold much weight though.

But carry on.

Comment

the klitz bros hates tortilla

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla's Dogs View Post
                the klitz bros hates tortilla
                Just in case no one told you... your alt is not clever or entertaining.

Please, fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                  Just in case no one told you... your alt is not clever or entertaining.

Please, fuck off.

Comment

Two reasons:

1. They suck
                    2. Their fans don't know boxing and think they're actually good, which is annoying

Comment

essentially becuz they dont fight eachother

Comment

Working...
                      X