Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video/Photo: Ricky Hatton Caught in Shocking ******* Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricky Hatton just stole all of Wlads thunder.

Comment

Hatton, chill out on the nose candy man

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
        I don't do coke. Is he sniffing a lot?
        He sure is. He did easily 1/2 a gram in that video. And I'd say there was about half an eight ball on the table. (1.75 grams) So you're looking at about $40-$50 for what he snorted, and probably about $120 on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...ugs-shame.html

In images that will rock the boxing world, the 31-year-old sporting legend is seen chopping out lines of white powder before hoovering them up his nose through a rolled-up Ł20 note.

His fall from grace - just months after hanging up his gloves - can be seen in our shocking video above.

See tomorrow's News of the World for the full story, and come back later for even MORE footage that will stun Hatton's loyal fans.
          Mayweather SR. must have sold some ******* to Hatton when he was training him.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
            Oh, and I suppose Ricky is not to blame at all, eh? Don't do anything wrong, and u won't get busted. It's as simple as that. Hatton has nobody to blame but himself, and you shouldn't either. Don't hate someone else because your hero is a drug-addicted fat slob.
            For doing ******* in the confines of his own home the man deserves to be shamed in national press? Fúck off. He's not a woman beater, he's not out shagging **********s, he's not a ***** and he's not been caught out in town doing *******. He's in his own home and some rat bastard who Ricky probably called a friend has sold him out for a bit of money. It's entrapment, it's not fair game. I've smoked weed and done some lines, a lot of people have, yet because Ricky Hatton has done it in his home where he's out of public view, he's now going to get massacred.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Apparently he got his ass sparked out.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22554414/
              Man that is serious bad news.

Theres only one Ricky Hatton ffs!

Comment

What's with everyone judging Hatton for doing coke? He can do whatever the hell he wants. He's not hurting you.

Comment

On camera?

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                    Was wondering how long it would take all the self righteous judgmental pricks to come out of the woodwork and criticize a man for having some fun.
                    Oh STFU up man. Seriously. It's different when you're someone of Ricky Hatton's magnitude. We're not talking about Jimmy the crackhead huffing back Hollywood's in the crackhouse. This is RICKY HATTON. The man is idolized by children in England. It's HIS OBLIGATION to be a better ****in' role model, and he could care less. It's not about being self-righteous, is about calling a spade a spade. I'd love to see your response to this.

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
                      Damn. That was weird watching that.

Idiot.

Which is better... Ricky "The Sniffman" Hatton,Sniffy Hatton, or Ricky Crackin'?
                      Tossup between the first 2...

The way Hatton does pretty much everything in excess and the 3 lines in a row, tells me it's a habit that can only continue to get worse. Casual lines really aren't that bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X