Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant belive fans pay to watch the klits

****ing hell

hug hug punch hug hug hug punch hug hug

I rather watch ****ing paint dry than this crap, am off to see if my plant has grown in the garden

who in their right ****ing mind can say this is entertaining boxing

I bet a thousand that you are American and black.

Iamrite?

Comment

It depends. See, Hopkins sometimes did that, and people praise him. John Ruiz did that and the mainstream boxing press laughed at him. I guess it's a matter of charisma.

Comment

Originally posted by ButeBest185 View Post
        I bet a thousand that you are American and black.

Iamrite?
        You lose, the hint is in my username, I bet 100 quid you are behind in your class

am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
          It depends. See, Hopkins sometimes did that, and people praise him. John Ruiz did that and the mainstream boxing press laughed at him. I guess it's a matter of charisma.
          I hate guys like hopkins and ward to death, they are thieves

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
            hopkins never clinched this much and wlad has 7 inches of height on sam

he could EASILY get rid of him with some effort.

Comment

This fight is as exciting as a Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight.

Comment

I used to like Wlad but ever since he got stopped by Corey Sanders he's grabbed anytime someone was about to attack him. It's horrible to watch and that's why he stays fighting in Germany and not in the USA. The Germans put up with him and won't boo him. He'd be booed out of the arena if he came to the US with that grabbing ****.

Comment

It's halftime of Michigan-ND so I decided to check out this fight. Man it's bad. I thought last nights ShoBox card was lame.

Comment

That was sad.. peter was outmatched even more than I thought he'd be.

Comment

Working...
                    X