No announcement yet.

Floyd's RETURN to Boxing has CAUSED DAMAGED to THE SPORT & HIS LEGACY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    i believe mayweather vs mosley did 1.4 million buys where as pac vs the world famous clottey did .75 million. thats about twice as much so while i understand that clottey is the Clottey, shane mosley did have something to do with that 1.4 million sales. mosley does bring something to the table in that he has the tools to beat mayweather or pacquiao. and lets be honest 700,000 of those sales were for pac not "whos the african guy" clottey
    Mosley/Mayweather was the biggest promoted fight in history in terms of money being poured into the fight and GBP was saying sales of 2-3 million, if that was what they were aiming for then the fight was a complete flop. The got barely half the buys they were expecting and Manny/Clottey didn't have a 24/7 either. I don't think it would add another 700k in buys but I wouldn't be surprised if 24/7 brought in 100-200k in buys just because they became a fan/hater of Mosley or Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
      Floyd fought LOSER of COTTO MOSLEY fight and Pacquiao fight the winner.

So FLoyd ducked Cotto,and instead he fought 40 year old loser Mosley

Originally posted by FeFist
      Pacquiao is fighting Margarito, the guy who had his ass whipped by Mosley.

If you're going to be a hypocrite try and cover it up. It makes you look like a lazy ass hole.
      Thankfully there was a quick link to that post.

Comment

FLOYD SR: Mosley was on steroids against Margarito

And I belive Floyd Sr. on that one,thats only reason why Margarito lost

IF Mosley took USADA tests that time,Margarito would put him to sleep in 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          i believe mayweather vs mosley did 1.4 million buys where as pac vs the world famous clottey did .75 million. thats about twice as much so while i understand that clottey is the Clottey, shane mosley did have something to do with that 1.4 million sales. mosley does bring something to the table in that he has the tools to beat mayweather or pacquiao. and lets be honest 700,000 of those sales were for pac not "whos the african guy" clottey
          Really?

So why were so many of you so insistent with excuses before that fight came off that Shane was a nobody?

Lets not forget, many a Floyd stan didn't even feel a fight with Shane was necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
            PRINCE CHARLES : "FLOYD IS SCARED OF MANNY"

SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE:

I made that Video for all my ******* fans...they actually left decent comments...No ****** comments for once....thanks

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Why do you care about his legacy? You hate the guy, so stop worrying about him and focus on fighters you like, that simple!
              because he is the FACE of boxing self proclaimed ATG better than HEARNS ALI, LEONARD...

Comment

EPIC VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                  Really?

So why were so many of you so insistent with excuses before that fight came off that Shane was a nobody?

Lets not forget, many a Floyd stan didn't even feel a fight with Shane was necessary.
                  On top of that someone already brought up the fact that mosley was askin for 50/50 against pac while floyd/mosley was a whopping 90/10split in favor of floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                    Really?

i dont represent stans i represent myself. any idiot that said mosley offers nothing is well an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      So many pretty women in the world, pretty women that need loving, it would be a disservice to them if my mind was fixed on hating a man.
                      ironically you were one of the 1st to jump on the manny pac is an adulterating scumbag bandwagon.

Comment

Working...
                      X