No announcement yet.

How can people hate on Camacho?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can people hate on Camacho?

Seriously, how can people dislike this guy? I've seen many a fight that is less entertaining than just watching this enter the ring.

His entrance vs. Chavez was awesome as well.

Because haters are jealous of Macho Camacho. They're mad they don't have the balls Camacho had to wear something like this:

Comment

You responding to my thread? I didn't mean it man, thing is...he was so talented, and to sometimes see him run from much smaller opposition; that stuff pissed me off. Sometimes he'll throw so few punches, very few...I don't expect that from someone as talented as Camacho. I get disgusted man, but he was a character, I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        Because haters are jealous of Macho Camacho. They're mad they don't have the balls Camacho had to wear something like this:

What fight is that from?

Can anyone stop him now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          You responding to my thread? I didn't mean it man, thing is...he was so talented, and to sometimes see him run from much smaller opposition; that stuff pissed me off. Sometimes he'll throw so few punches, very few...I don't expect that from someone as talented as Camacho. I get disgusted man, but he was a character, I like that.
          Didn't even see it.

I transferred a bunch of fights from DVDs to my external hard drive, and I was watching bits of them while transferring them... De La Hoya-Camacho was one of the fights I opened, and that entrance stayed on my mind, so I decided to make a thread about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post

Seriously, how can people dislike this guy? I've seen many a fight that is less entertaining than just watching this enter the ring.

His entrance vs. Chavez was awesome as well.
            i dont hate him man...

Comment

Didn't even see it.

I transferred a bunch of fights from DVDs to my external hard drive, and I was watching bits of them while transferring them... De La Hoya-Camacho was one of the fights I opened, and that entrance stayed on my mind, so I decided to make a thread about it.

Because I made a thread saying I hate Camacho.

You know what I found so weird about Camacho vs. DLH? That Camacho was afraid to get hit at 135/ 140 against smaller guys, and he actually took A LOT of bombs from Oscar, I'm surprised he ate most of those shots, I was stunned man.

Comment

Prime Camacho was the truth, he had Hall of Fame skills, but his resume is lacking for that.

Comment

What fight is that from?

Can anyone stop him now?

I don't know what fight that was from. I tried to look, but found this one pic, lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                    Prime Camacho was the truth, he had Hall of Fame skills, but his resume is lacking for that.
                    The "pre-Haugen" Camacho was the no joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X