No announcement yet.

Ducking on it's Finest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hellogarci_24 View Post
    yet the *****s keep on singin "manny ducked floyd"! hahahah even an 8 month old brain would understand that floyd is duckin pac. i dont know how old *****s brain are.

They dont have brain!

Comment

Originally posted by generivera100 View Post
      $40 million on the table and instead he chooses to go "on vacation".

If he really believes he can whoop Pac, he would've already agreed to fight.

Simple as that.
      yup...I agree, its THAT simple....I know the Floyd fans are hatin' me these days for keepin it 100(REAL) but it is what it is....Floyd is duckin' Manny and you dont need to be a boxing EXPERT to see this!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        yup...I agree, its THAT simple....I know the Floyd fans are hatin' me these days for keepin it 100(REAL) but it is what it is....Floyd is duckin' Manny and you dont need to be a boxing EXPERT to see this!!
        ya dont know **** about boxing-------*****
        you just started watching pre DLH vs Pac fight-------*****
        you dont lace glove in the ring-------*****
        you are not slick boxer-------*****
        hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          Didn't B-Hop beat the guy to his left?

Comment

everybody knows that a fight with pacman might take away his zero lost. mayweather's best defense is to duck a very high risk opponent in whatever ways he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Punch View Post
              everybody knows that a fight with pacman might take away his zero lost. mayweather's best defense is to duck a very high risk opponent in whatever ways he can.
              he is very slick............................................. ....to avoid dangerous fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
                Didn't B-Hop beat the guy to his left?
                yup....stopped him in 7 in '97.....funny thing is that he used to beat B.Hop up in sparring...you can credit JDJ for B.Hop's BRILLIANT record against southpaws

Comment

manny has a pencil sized di.k because of the PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by generivera100 View Post
                    $40 million on the table and instead he chooses to go "on vacation".

If he really believes he can whoop Pac, he would've already agreed to fight.

Simple as that.
                    Agree 100%. But I heard a rumor that floyd did agree to fight manny in January? Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Met-Rx View Post
                      manny has a pencil sized di.k because of the PEDs
                      and did you enjoy looking at his penis?

Comment

Working...
                      X