Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: Hey Vanes, I Guarantee I'll Knock You Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Yeah u said it correct sir,Cause he aint a boxer.Kirland comes to fight
    and doesnt run or try to box.Angulo by ko.
    hehe wow angulo is overrated on this site! man, tbh angulo is kinda trash. He's a poor man's margarito.

Kirkland would prison **** him. He's too big and powerful for angulo.

anways we're way off topic. Lara schools vanes if vanes grows a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      hehe wow angulo is overrated on this site! man, tbh angulo is kinda trash. He's a poor man's margarito.

OC is buggin.

Kirkland neuters El Perro on the spot. Nobody is beating Kirkland at his own game

Comment

prison ****... Hehehe ironically Kirkland is coming off prison. Anyway, you're right though way off topic. Vanes better man up, but just like you said the excuses like "who's Lara" "He doesnt make money" are going to help Vanes get out of that fight.

Comment

How i'm i overating angulo?martinez,Dzinziruk,lara could box the ****
          out of him.Kirkland wont,He try to ko angulo.There made for each other.
          Two guys who love to fight.I'm just picking angulo to win.But ur right,This
          thread is about lara.Lara ko vane.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            OC is buggin.

Kirkland neuters El Perro on the spot. Nobody is beating Kirkland at his own game
            I'm sorry bro,But kirkland has been dropped by bums.Angulo got this.

Comment

Yes, Kirkland been dropped and he got up off the count of one and proceeded to kill the other guy. Angulo lost soundly to Kermit Cintron. Kermit freakin Cintron. Kermit Cintron. Kermit. Cintron. lol.

Anyways, you're acting like boxing is the ONLY way to beat Angulo. No way, I disagree completely. If they fight, I can't wait to see Angulo fight a guy physically stronger then him who will be coming forward and pushing Angulo back!

Comment

I don't know who would win out of Angulo and Kirkland, but their styles together would make for a very explosive and exciting fight

have to see how Kirkland looks after being away from boxing for awhile

Comment

WTF?

People really think Kirkland beats Angulo?

lol

Comment

He's only been dropped by Allen Conyers and he came back to destroy him in that same round.

Kirkland is faster, throws straighter, and has plenty of amateur experience to fall back on. Except for Martinez, Kirkland will run through the Jr. Middleweight division.

Comment

#1 Vanes is too stationary for laras and i consider him one of the weakest links at '54...lara via ko by the 5th.

#2 Teddy atlas is a joke.Went on air last week in lara's aftermath win and said that he can defeat cotto at this very stage.........?

Anyways i like laras alot.Him and angulo would be a barn burner for decades imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X