Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Pacquiao the most over rated boxer in this era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes.

we arent against pac, we arent against his fans...but we are against those drugs

that fool need to take this test b.c hes going to look extra normal when clean

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
      Believe whatever you like. You are intitled to that.

Pac is proven. Believe it, or not...

Pretty far from overrated imo.
      proven against who? he hasnt fought any counter punchers since JMM. hes fought guys who are tailor made for his style and over the hill. so how is he proven?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        back when Manny was going through life and death with Marquez in 08 I don't remember Manny people ranking him amongst the greats of all time and after that Post Diaz, DLH , Hatton, Cotto and Clottey he became one of the ATG's?

can you name another boxer whose stock went up that much in just over 2 years?
        another ***** jealousy thread!hahahahaha

Comment

Delete this thread...................

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            I think you meant to post this in the computer nerd thread.

Also, why is it all or nothing with fans? How come Pacquiao is either the greatest fighter of all time who would easily knock Ali out........or he's the most overrated bum who has ever fought? Sort it out.

not saying he is a bum or anything just that 2 years ago nobody would have mention him with those greats let a lone beating/ KO them

it just seems crazy to me I can't think of something like that ever happening before

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              proven against who? he hasnt fought any counter punchers since JMM. hes fought guys who are tailor made for his style and over the hill. so how is he proven?
              ey wasssup! cotton picker ape

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                Clottey is a counter puncher. You wouldn't know that though because you don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post

Really? What does it do better? Gaming wise they both are rated at the same. Unless your doing serious video editing software, it makes no difference! Oh no the Intel I7 930 saves you an extra 5 minutes in video editing software but makes 0 difference for video games!
                  The i7 930 beats the Phenom 965 black edition in every benchmark. And that is at it's lower clock rate at 2.8 compared to the phenom's 3.4.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    back when Manny was going through life and death with Marquez in 08 I don't remember Manny people ranking him amongst the greats of all time and after that Post Diaz, DLH , Hatton, Cotto and Clottey he became one of the ATG's?

can you name another boxer whose stock went up that much in just over 2 years?
                    Go and argue that with the boxing writers of America as they voted Pacman fighter of the decade. But i'm sure your welfare backside knows better than them.

Comment

Lets see, Manny ducked Soto, Guzman, Campbell, Alexander, Mayweather, PWill, Shane, who else.

Comment

Working...
                      X