No announcement yet.

ESPN Films 30 for 30..."One Night In Vegas"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
    Thats' cuz Biggie and Pac were ill keeeed........., Kool G Rap & DJ Polo, Eric B &Rakim, Kurtis Blow, Nas, Slick Rick, Ice T, DelaSoul, Dougie Fresh, Run DMC, EMPM and them blazed the trail no dobut....but Pac and Biggie took it to a whole new level.....and Pac was the GOAT....his lyrics and most of all his delivery were untouchable....no lie...
    Tupac is not even in my top 20.

Comment

Tyson and Tupac, both extremely overrated but very talented at what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Tupac is not even in my top 20.
        And because you matter so much in the Hip Hop community everyone cares........

Comment

People who say Pac is overrated are idiots, no other rapper had his range. He also wrote stuff that EVERYONE could RELATE to. Yea, everyone is always down for **** the Police which is one reason NWA took off, but Mama, Brenda's Got a Baby that is all on another level of relating to people. That being said, Eminem beats them all, simply because he's a fawking genius this verse says it all.

"If I ever stuck it to any singer in show biz
          It'd be Jennifer Lopez and Puffy you know this"

"I'm sorry puff but I don't give a ****
          if this chick was my own mother
          I'd still **** her with no rubber
          Cum inside her
          and have a new son and baby brother
          at the same time
          and just say that it ain't mine"

I mean its stupid, but its ****ing genius and funny as hell and he does this on damn near every song. His new stuff sucks ass but everything up until Eminem Show damn... Eminem is my favorite rapper of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            People who say Pac is overrated are idiots, no other rapper had his range. He also wrote stuff that EVERYONE could RELATE to. Yea, everyone is always down for **** the Police which is one reason NWA took off, but Mama, Brenda's Got a Baby that is all on another level of relating to people. That being said, Eminem beats them all, simply because he's a fawking genius this verse says it all.

"If I ever stuck it to any singer in show biz
            It'd be Jennifer Lopez and Puffy you know this"

"I'm sorry puff but I don't give a ****
            if this chick was my own mother
            I'd still **** her with no rubber
            Cum inside her
            and have a new son and baby brother
            at the same time
            and just say that it ain't mine"

I mean its stupid, but its ****ing genius and funny as hell and he does this on damn near every song. His new stuff sucks ass but everything up until Eminem Show damn... Eminem is my favorite rapper of all time.
            Em is no joke but he aint at Pac's level son....

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
              Em is no joke but he aint at Pac's level son....
              Because he got shot? Writing wise its dead even IMO, but I'm giving Em the nod simply because he can F-L-O-W, plain and simple.

Comment

I love Pac's music but he's overrated as a lyricist...he's the most influential rapper of all time tho, or the one who left the biggest impact IMO...

I do think he's top 5 though...along with Nas, Jay-Z, BIG and probably Rakim or Eminem...

If you don't have BIG, Pac, and Nas/Jay in your top 5, I think your buggin...

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  Because he got shot? Writing wise its dead even IMO, but I'm giving Em the nod simply because he can F-L-O-W, plain and simple.
                  I put Em right up there...that whole White Rapper **** don't even matter none....keed has massive game no doubt....and he CAN flow like no other.....but when you look at the over all contribution to the GAME......ain't no other like Pac....true story.....

Comment

Rakim

anyways will this be up in the downloads thread tonight?

Comment

Hahha at least there is less opposition with Mike the GOAT.....hahhaha

Comment

Working...
                      X