No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Wants Morales, Marquez or Barrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Yeah bro soto shouldnt move up and man up and fight peterson.Come to think about it,Have u seen some fighter named miguel vazquez?
    That guy has a akward style and can be dangerous for any fighter at lw.
    Never heard of him, I'll check him out.

Comment

Vasquez beats Soto, they will go nowhere near him.

Soto and his team have been content to fight these level of opponents with built up records and shopworn fighters like Chavez and Diaz. Just like Jorge Solis' opponent on Saturday, his opponent is another Colombian with a built up record filled with guys with 0 wins and and losing records.

Hopefully they make a wrong move and actually put him against a top fighter that they underestimate.

Comment

Linares looks very good at Lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
          i'm mexican and i like all 4 fighters but soto continues to duck anthony peterson.
          Exactly, no mention whatsoever, bet you he moves up to 140 to avoid him.

"dare to fight me" hahaha, btch please! Marquez taxes that nalga!

Comment

soto loses my respect more n more hes fighting shot fighters come on fight the best in the division and man up fight some1 that will push you not another boring ud against a cab driver or shot fighter with a good record

Comment

Soto's trying to milk his spot on top for what ever he can. he's done.

Comment

All you guys on this thread are ignorant of the truth.

Its the big name fighters that DUCK Soto.

After Soto beat Rocky Juarez, he tried landing fights with Manny Pacquiao, Barrera, Marquez, Morales and all DUCKED him, then in 2007, and still DUCK him now in 2010.

Right now, Soto is fighting Fidel Monterrosa, cause the #1 ranked mandatory contender-Anthony Peterson DUCKED Soto, and moved to a different alphabet group (WBA).

Peterson turned down a shot at the world title (held by Soto), to fight an "elimination bout"??.......go figure.

Soto tried fighting Manny Pacquiao, Jorge Linares, Edwin Valero (when he was alive), Roman Martinez, Robert Gurerrero, and THEY ALL DUCKED HIM.

Right now, that Marquez is WBO Lighweigt champ, you dont hear Marquez saying he wants to fight Soto....or do you????
                Marquez has DUCKED Soto for over 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
                  All you guys on this thread are ignorant of the truth.

Its the big name fighters that DUCK Soto.

After Soto beat Rocky Juarez, he tried landing fights with Manny Pacquiao, Barrera, Marquez, Morales and all DUCKED him, then in 2007, and still DUCK him now in 2010.

Right now, Soto is fighting Fidel Monterrosa, cause the #1 ranked mandatory contender-Anthony Peterson DUCKED Soto, and moved to a different alphabet group (WBA).

Peterson turned down a shot at the world title (held by Soto), to fight an "elimination bout"??.......go figure.

Soto tried fighting Manny Pacquiao, Jorge Linares, Edwin Valero (when he was alive), Roman Martinez, Robert Gurerrero, and THEY ALL DUCKED HIM.

Right now, that Marquez is WBO Lighweigt champ, you dont hear Marquez saying he wants to fight Soto....or do you????
                  Marquez has DUCKED Soto for over 2 years.

You're a f%cking idiot.

I just highlighted the most obvious dumb statement in you're post.

The whole thing is a pile of fail.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                    You're a f%cking idiot.

I just highlighted the most obvious dumb statement in you're post.

The whole thing is a pile of fail.
                    There's nothing that Peterson can do in the ring that Soto hasn't seen.

Soto beat the crap out of Joan Guzman for the first 2 rounds, and when Guzman could no longer handle Soto's power, he cheated with an intentional low blow on Soto in the 3rd round and ran, ran, ran from Soto for the rest of the fight.

Peterson has less the power, less the speed of Guzman, and knows that Soto would cripple him in the ring.
                    That's why Peterson moved to a different Alphabet Group (the WBA), to avoid fighting the WBC champion-Humberto Soto.

You dont hear Peterson or any other website complaining that the #1 contender (Peterson) is'nt getting his due shot at the title????.....do you???

Peterson is SCARED of Soto. Just like Pacman, Jorge Linares, Robert Guerrero are all SCARED to fight Soto.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
                      There's nothing that Peterson can do in the ring that Soto hasn't seen.

Soto beat the crap out of Joan Guzman for the first 2 rounds, and when Guzman could no longer handle Soto's power, he cheated with an intentional low blow on Soto in the 3rd round and ran, ran, ran from Soto for the rest of the fight.

Peterson has less the power, less the speed of Guzman, and knows that Soto would cripple him in the ring.
                      That's why Peterson moved to a different Alphabet Group (the WBA), to avoid fighting the WBC champion-Humberto Soto.

You dont hear Peterson or any other website complaining that the #1 contender (Peterson) is'nt getting his due shot at the title????.....do you???

Peterson is SCARED of Soto. Just like Pacman, Jorge Linares, Robert Guerrero are all SCARED to fight Soto.
                      And we are the ignorant ones? What exactly makes Soto so special? Marquez will embarrass Soto, he isn't anything special, never was, never will, Joan embarrassed Soto, no clue what fight you were watching, don't know the deal with Peterson, but I do know he was the #1 contender for awhile before fighting Rojas, he may be able to beat Morales and Barrera, but if they have anything left in the tank they will ***** slap him and show him who is boss, I have yet to see anything from Soto that will make me think he can compete with Marquez. Don't hate Soto, I just don't see anything special.

Comment

Working...
                      X