Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pacquiao-Margarito Undercard is shaping up nicely

Kelly Pavlik vs TBA
    Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Ricardo Cordoba

Who else is slated to be fighting on 11/13 in Dallas?

So far, it looks like a solid card though.

i wish Arum woulda thrown Rafa-Juanma on that card

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      Kelly Pavlik vs TBA
      Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Ricardo Cordoba

Who else is slated to be fighting on 11/13 in Dallas?

So far, it looks like a solid card though.
      I don't see what is special about it.

Comment

If Pavlik was fighting someone notable I would say so but we know he won't be...

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post

any undercard that doesnt have Billy Dib, Rocky Juarez or Robert Guerrero is special

Comment

I don't know of Mike Jones is still be rumoured but he was at one time.

Comment

Pavlik will probably be fighting a tuneup fight, interesting nonetheless.

The Rigo fight is extremely interesting as he is taking yet another huge step up, and if I'm not mistaken fighting for a title?

I would really love to see another undercard fight with like a Chris John, Humberto Soto, or Miguel Acosta reputation fighter.

Comment

Last undercard at cowboys stadium sucked ass, i fell asleep like 5 times, actually the main event was boring too!

This is not turning out nicely, you know Guillermo Rigondeaux not gonna be televised, Pavlik gonna fight a nobody and win maybe a boring SD.

Donaire should be on this card man. Someone worth paying $50 for.

Comment

NFL Network is showing a replay of the Cowboys and Dolphins game. They are going to have Pac in the booth and they were just showing Marg...

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                    same here, if ppl are gonna crap on the Mosley-Mora undercard then they should be screaming murder on this thread
                    Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
                    Last undercard at cowboys stadium sucked ass, i fell asleep like 5 times, actually the main event was boring too!

This is not turning out nicely, you know Guillermo Rigondeaux not gonna be televised, Pavlik gonna fight a nobody and win maybe a boring SD.

Donaire should be on this card man. Someone worth paying $50 for.
                    Isn't Pavlik fighting that one guy Wolak? Arum and pretty much everyone else cept dedicated boxing fans dont care about anything below 126 lbs, sad reality, it would make perfect sense right? Donaire, a fellow popular and excellent Pinoy fighter to appear on the undercard on P.I. and Asia's biggest fighter, but just shows you what kind of pig arum is and how smart pac is for following his every word

Comment

Working...
                    X