Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at all these Mexican/Pinoy High Moral taking hypocrites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha at flawless trying to drop some history...flawless stfu every race has it's racist just like you..i dont think floyd is racist, it was more of just pure stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      Look at all these Mexican/Pinoy High Moral taking hypocrites
      I'm a pinoy hypocrite..........but who cares? I ain't famous.

Comment

So what I'm getting from these kinds of threads is that there is actually a team battle going on in NSB.

African Americans are teaming up with Puerto Ricans to take on Mexicans and the Filipinos. Correct ?

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
          So what I'm getting from these kinds of threads is that there is actually a team battle going on in NSB.

African Americans are teaming up with Puerto Ricans to take on Mexicans and the Filipinos. Correct ?
          Puerco Ricans teaming up with blacks because we've been making 'em take knees and quit like little b!tches

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            I'm a pinoy hypocrite..........but who cares? I ain't famous.
            Que horror, Ka Chups! Flawlessasterisk the high moral unhypocritical doofus demands your courtesy!

Comment

I have never seen such hypocrites in my life. All these Mexicans and Pinoys are screaming racism because of Floyd’s comments.

Yet Mexicans are one of the most racist people in the world, they practically massacred their own indigenous population. They practice institutional racism in their own country and their boxing fans are the vilest uneducated racist boxing fans you can come across. Racism is a part of their culture and seen in the racist post made by numerous Mexicans fans on this site. So don’t cry over spilled milk.

Pinoys have the short man syndrome. They take everything to heart and personally. An attack on Pacman is seen as an attack on their dignity, self respect and honour. They have nothing to live for except Pacman. These *******s have to deal with the harsh reality of the Philippines once they log off computer in the steamy internet café.

We have all seen the racist links with Floyd and Fried chicken, Floyd and liquor and crack baby and so on. But most blacks take it and ignore their racism. Not only are *******/Pinoy racist towards Blacks. They are racism to ******s. Just look at what their vile colonist creatures have done to the ****** population in Mindanao. It’s another holocaust.

So get off the moral high ground.hypocrites

You have absolutely no credibility. Your avatar is a disgrace

Comment

This is a lie

Most Mexicans don't have any indigenous blood in them. Only a very few do, most Mexicans are from a Spanish heritage. The same people that wipe out numerous indigenous groups in Latin America. Only a very few indigenous survived the Spanish induced Mexican holocaust
                You must have Mexico confused with Chile and Argentina because Mexico has the largest remaining Native American population on the planet man lol.

As for "posters on websites." Find me one Message Board whether it's Black, White, Asian, or Hispanic that doesn't have racist people posting racist comments. That should automatically be expected, especially in today's world where every one lives in their basements and is virtually anonymous.

Seriously, some of you herbs need to get out more.

But given the fact Athletes are the focus of attention, they should be more responsible in their choice of words. Even if Floyd has a problem with certain races, lol which I'm sure he does, seems like every one does, he shouldn't speak on it outside closed doors. But this is just a further testament to how tasteless Floyd really is. And if he wasn't such a easy man to hate, he would probably get no attention at all.

Comment

I have never seen such hypocrites in my life. All these Mexicans and Pinoys are screaming racism because of Floyd’s comments.

Yet Mexicans are one of the most racist people in the world, they practically massacred their own indigenous population. They practice institutional racism in their own country and their boxing fans are the vilest uneducated racist boxing fans you can come across. Racism is a part of their culture and seen in the racist post made by numerous Mexicans fans on this site. So don’t cry over spilled milk.

Pinoys have the short man syndrome. They take everything to heart and personally. An attack on Pacman is seen as an attack on their dignity, self respect and honour. They have nothing to live for except Pacman. These *******s have to deal with the harsh reality of the Philippines once they log off computer in the steamy internet café.

We have all seen the racist links with Floyd and Fried chicken, Floyd and liquor and crack baby and so on. But most blacks take it and ignore their racism. Not only are *******/Pinoy racist towards Blacks. They are racism to ******s. Just look at what their vile colonist creatures have done to the ****** population in Mindanao. It’s another holocaust.

So get off the moral high ground.hypocrites

what do you expect from mexi****s and chinese mexi****s

Comment

Look at this ****** trying to generalize an entire group of people.
                    "Mexicans are some of the most racist people in the world" WTF??

Comment

Wtf you talking about ? It was the racist Spaniards that practically massacred Mexico's indigenous population. Not Mexicans.

Comment

Working...
                      X