No announcement yet.

Chups Compares Floyd to Adolph Hitler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    lol you definitely didn't get the message accross. what chups was trying to say was, there is no justification to floyd's comments even if he fed 2 or even thousands of asians before. hitler fed even his most hated enemies...was his crime justified because h fed them? i hope you don't say yes.
    No correlation.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      I don't get it. I'm not a crossover star....not even by boxingscene standards.

your right....your just a random racist pinoy. if floyd is racist...your ass ain't no damn better.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        So the cat and dog was a joke and my hiltler comment was not? LOL!!!!

Another one of those Big Dunn "don't get it" posts...............lol.
        Thanks I was just making sure you pointed out both were jokes! See i thought floyds video was a joke too. Besides, you got brick wall defending you.
        Look around the board today. To many posters are taking thuis crap to an unbelievable level today.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-03-2010, 03:03 PM.

Comment

lol you definitely didn't get the message accross. what chups was trying to say was, there is no justification to floyd's comments even if he fed 2 or even thousands of asians before. hitler fed even his most hated enemies...was his crime justified because h fed them? i hope you don't say yes.
          Chups knows floyds video is more BS hype than anything else. Just figured he would come clean when he saw this. Too many posters today are acting like floyd degraded the whole country or something. Its all gone way overboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            No correlation.
            but of course...did i say there was? the point here is there was no comparison of personality like what the ts is trying to depict. it was just a mere illustration of how bad things can not be justified by good deeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Chups knows floyds video is more BS hype than anything else. Just figured he would come clean when he saw this. Too many posters today are acting like floyd degraded the whole country or something. Its all gone way overboard.
              floyd was being a racist...i know you will fight for him till the end but i'm still hoping that you would realize that when you go to sleep at night and can put your nuthugging emotions in check.

Comment

People on this site are like hysterical little girls

Comment

floyd was being a racist...i know you will fight for him till the end but i'm still hoping that you would realize that when you go to sleep at night and can put your nuthugging emotions in check.
                  Like I said earlier he directed his comments to manny and not all asians. He dissed him by using stereotypical remarks about manny eating dogs and cats because (poor) flipinos eat dogs and cats. Not gonna defend him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Like I said earlier he directed his comments to manny and not all asians. He dissed him by using stereotypical remarks about manny eating dogs and cats because (poor) flipinos eat dogs and cats. Not gonna defend him at all.
                    it's the same thing as when somebody used the word monkey or welfare checks or poor hygiene or lazy ass to refer to a particular black person. it's not because it's a character of a small number of people that you can use it to refer to anybody of the same color or race.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                      well, you have one crazy figurehead with a disdain for other races

then you have a fanatical following that clung to his ideologies and defended his actions

same ****
                      Some posters will not ever get it.. sometimes it's just pointless to try and explain it.

Comment

Working...
                      X