Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring Magazine Cover: "10 Guys who would've KICKED Mayweather's BUTT" (see cover insid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Lame................

So the cover should be 10 guys who DIDNT kick his butt?
    Or "10 Guys He DIDN'T Fight"

Comment

That's one of the most pathetic covers i've ever seen. Who's da **** who made that cover?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Or "10 Guys He DIDN'T Fight"
        Or guys that DIDNT fight him.

Or how about guys who were retired already lie who these people will be.

Comment

Why are men so sensitive and downright **** these days? So Ring Mag wrote an article about 10 fighters in history who just might have been able to beat the great Mayweather.

And as usual you get the gayest phrase of all time "stop hating!!!". Seriously, you sound like Chris Crocker when you say that sh.it. Its pathetic. Why cant boxers be criticised without everyone thinking its something personal against them?

Comment

best boxer in boxing and everyone hates him.

Comment

Why are men so sensitive and downright **** these days? So Ring Mag wrote an article about 10 fighters in history who just might have been able to beat the great Mayweather.

And as usual you get the gayest phrase of all time "stop hating!!!". Seriously, you sound like Chris Crocker when you say that sh.it. Its pathetic. Why cant boxers be criticised without everyone thinking its something personal against them?
              Why cant a boxer be complemented without being called a "*****". Its Pathetic.

Comment

If it said "10 guys who we believe would beat Floyd Mayweather" then there wouldn't have been much problem, but "10 guys who would have kicked Mayweathers butt" is just a pathetic way to put it and just gived me the thought that they are using the negativity that is going around Floyd at the moment to get more sales.

Theres criticism and then theres that.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Why cant a boxer be complemented without being called a "*****". Its Pathetic.
                  I can safely say to you that ive never used the term "*****". Or "*******". Or "hater". Its so ****in sad.

I can compliment Mayweather on his skill level and also criticise him at the same time. Yet apparently I have to be on one side...

Comment

Hearns: No Stamina, So he better KO within the first 5 rounds and he loses.
                    Leonard: Draw
                    Robinson: No tape @ 147
                    Basilio: too slow.
                    Armstrong: Cmon, they would say he was picking on lightweights.
                    Forrest:No, cmon because he beat mosley doesnt mean he would beat Floyd.. **** needs to stop.
                    Gavlian: NO
                    Quartey:JUST NO, he had a good jab.. but de la hoya is not Floyd.
                    Duran:NO MAS, however If he doesnt quit it would be a great fight.
                    Pryor: The fight of the century MAYBE EVER... @ 140 !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      cant see cover who is on it?
                      i see floyd on the cover. damn he keeps winning haha

Comment

Working...
                      X