Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    I would be safe in Mindanao; My ******s brothers would love me and treat me as one of their own. VIVA the Moro resistance

man those MNLF/MILF guys are fake ******s.

probably drinking san miguel beer and eating roast pork right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
      Bull. fucking. ****.

Any motherfucker that eats cat or dog, is a foul motherfucker.
      Im with you.

Eatings man best friend is just below the belt.

Total Betrayal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blooper View Post
        typo my ass.

do you know that after you get banned, you no longer have access to that account therefore you can't edit posts?

are you really this ******?

dear god you need serious help boy.
        yes, typo fool.

and no ****. hence why it wasnt edited.

and i was banned long after that post. meaning, i thought i typed 2001 so there was no need to change it nor did i look back it.
        Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 09-02-2010, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          If there's one thing people here don't tolerate well its bigots and racists.
          here where? in the united states?

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Im with you.

Eatings man best friend is just below the belt.

Total Betrayal.
            Your crazy, you wouldn’t try?

Who choose dog to man’s best friend? What there a referendum?

Personally, I think cat is man’s best friend, and I would still eat a cat given the chance

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Islam forbids the consumption of dog though. You would have to leave mindanao to get dog meat, just like how you have to go to southern Nigeria to get bush meat that is not available in northern Nigeria.
              Nigerians would eat road kill if it was on offer. I used to work with one, and some of the shit he brought in for lunch would make your stomach turn. Smoked fish, yam and rice.

We had to hide the microwave from him so he wouldn't stink up the workshop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                Nigerians would eat road kill if it was on offer. I used to work with one, and some of that **** he brought in for lunch would make your stomach turn. Smoked fish, yam and rice.

We had the hide the microwave from him so he wouldn't stink up the workshop.
                street bully is a savage masquerading as a civilized person, don't listen to any of his rhetoric.

he learned it from the white man.

Comment

• Originally posted by i am special View Post
                  How does Stereotype come about? When someone keeps making that stereotype. You would think someone of Floyd's background and stature would understand and avoid that type of nonsense.

You must think he was a little ill informed to make that statement towards such a big audience that he has.
                  Asians eat the ****, guy. its not a stereotype. THEY EAT IT. not all but many.

did he say "ALL ASIANS EAT DOGS AND CATS?" NO!! hes talking trash and ****ing with pac.

and what if pac actaully eats dogs and cats, which i wouldnt put it past him since many people eat that in the PI

what would you have to say then? huh

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    yes, typo fool.

and no ****. hence why it wasnt edited.

and i was banned long after that post. meaning, i thought i typed 2001 so there was no need to change it
                    i already posted two posts of yours that's consistent with you not knowing how to count to 10 mr. typomantz.

there are more in that thread alone but i ain't wasting my time anymore.

everyone one here already knows that you're an idiot so what's the point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                      Nigerians would eat road kill if it was on offer. I used to work with one, and some of the shit he brought in for lunch would make your stomach turn. Smoked fish, yam and rice.

We had to hide the microwave from him so he wouldn't stink up the workshop.
                      Smoked fish? That's good! Not sure about the road kills that's not right.

Comment

Working...
                      X