Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
    Floyd can't afford a lawyer after having paid off the IRS.
    floyd can buy, pacroids bank with his purse earnings from the mosley fight

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      I can only laugh at the idiocy that is FMJ.

He truly is an unlikable buffoon who with all his paid for things couldn't buy class. Would it hurt him to be an approachable, likeable and well represented young black man that doesn't feed into the stereotype?

This is an unrelated article: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_n18765592/

However black children (males) have the highest drop out rate in the country as a sub-group. This article is from 2007 and I was watching the news a week ago and the number raised to 47%.

Think about that, half of black boys in this country are dropping out of high school and Floyd Mayweather Jnr portrays a look, lifestyle and vocabulary that these young men look up to. As a teacher in the city, alot of my time is spent reaching our urban youth (to include primarily black, latinos and white) and trying to prevent them from dropping out and doing more than hustling.

I don't want FMJ to champion any causes, but wish he'd look himself in the mirror and ask himself if its appropriate to just grow up or just please go away, his schtick is tiresome. Hopefully he'll stop talking crap and just get in the ring with the dog eating, sushi making midget and then hopefully retire for good
      ahahaha

floyd really got to some of you

Comment

• Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
        ahahaha

floyd really got to some of you

dude sounds ****ing dumb in that post. and hes trying to act as if that **** wasnt racist

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
          doesnt matter. its all **** talk. eating dog is paart of the asian culture. so its not an ASIAN stereotype. not all eat it, but it is an asian thing

******* love taking **** and runningwith it when it comes to floyd.

but they are the most racist group of fans on this site.

all the kfc ****. but now they want to be all high and mighty.
          many blacks are KFC, watermelon eating crackheads. not all, but plenty of them

you don't see pacquiao or any non-black fighter talking that **** about his opponent, don't you? you now why they don't do that? because they're public figures and that racist stuff shouldn't come out of their mouths

also, LOL @ you comparing floyd being racist with random *******s being racist

Comment

• Kentucky Floyd CHICKEN..

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
              dude sounds ****ing dumb in that post. and hes trying to act as if that **** wasnt racist
              So asking a guy who is culturally influential due to his celebrity status to stop feeding into stereotypes and not act like a buffoon is now viewed as racist.

Dude, just shut up and stop being a mental midget

Here's the definition of Racism because well, obviously you don't know what the word means. Hopefully Merriam can help you out

Racism

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Comment

So asking a guy who is culturally influential due to his celebrity status to stop feeding into stereotypes and not act like a buffoon is now viewed as racist.

Here's the definition of Racism because well, obviously you don't know what the word means. Hopefully Merriam can help you out

Racism

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
                that's too damn much to ask of him

Comment

Racism

your post was racist and thats what im saying. go read it again, slowly, and maybe you will see how everything was BLACK BLACK BLACK. down to talking about BLACK dropouts. your rant stemming from floyds ustream ha *facepalm*

would i say the things floyd said? NO. but floyd doesnt represent me as a man. hes an entertainer and will have to face whatever repercussions that will come due to his words and actions. just like you and i have to

but your post was racist it and you cant justify it

Comment

• Floyd talking **** but he doesn't want to fight?

I guess that's all you can do because you know everyone is talking about you. Might as well make yourself look tough by talking ****.

Bottom line. Put up or $HUT UP!!!!!!

If you want to talk some ****, then at-least back that **** up.

Not just talk ****, then "NOT" get in the ring.

Floyd: Yeah, Pacquiao is this and that, but I don't want to get in the ring with him. I'm not ready yet and I don't know when I will be ready.

That' f**king hilarious.

That' big time pu$$y ****!!!!!
                    Last edited by Jo94403; 09-03-2010, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• i think i saw floyd asking a girl to send him pics. i think he is really fit to join the forums. he's like on of those "pics or it didn't happen" guys

Comment

Working...
                      X