Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
    b.c you speak about drop out rates when they are high across the board, in america. you speak about dropping out when pac is a dropout and i wouldnt doubt cotto to be one, as well.

and statistic can be made to look anyway you want them to.

you said this

but you opened with this

BIGOTRY.

get off your soap box, talking out both sides of your neck

LoL, your an idiot dude

Do you even know what bigotry is? Bigotry is what your boy FMJ dispenses. Do yourself a favor and go away

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      LoL, your an idiot dude

Do you even know what bigotry is? Bigotry is what your boy FMJ dispenses. Do yourself a favor and go away
      yes, and what you post was racist.

again, you tried to draw a correlation between floyds ustream andthe drop out rate of blacks? really

you DISPENSED the same bs

and the fact that pac is a 3rd grade dropout and cotto is most likely a drop out himself...

**** out of here, clown
      Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 09-02-2010, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• I owned street bully and he stayed mum.

The way he his people were trained to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          lighten up a little man

take a day off from saving black people and smoke a joint or some ****
          lmfao

I was thinking the same thing....

hahahahahahahahahahahhahhaahahaha

Comment

• lol what a joke. if pac retaliates watch all the fanboys cry and lawsuits fly.

Comment

yes, and what you post was racist.

again, you tried to draw a correlation between floyds ustream andthe drop out rate of blacks? really

you DISPENSED the same bs

and the fact that pac is a 3rd grade dropout and cotto is most likely a drop out himself...

**** out of here, clown
              Really? I said that the crap Floyd said on the internet is making kids drop out? Really? I said that they are mutually related? You truly are an idiot...and here I thought it was your "internet persona"

I said that the "image" he portrays is the same "image" that alot of our kids in urban America look up to, because I said that celebrities are culturally influential.

I said I wished he'd look in the mirror and take a step forward in life and try to grow up because being an as*hole at one point is tiring.

Also...what does Pac or Cotto's highschool years have to do with this? Anyways, your reading comprehension and word knowledge need a little bit of refinement, so just be quiet because you sound ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by brown mamba View Post
                lol what a joke. if pac retaliates watch all the fanboys cry and lawsuits fly.
                lawsuits are pacs MO, not floyds

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  Really? I said that the crap Floyd said on the internet is making kids drop out? Really? I said that they are mutually related? You truly are an idiot...and here I thought it was your "internet persona"

I said that the "image" he portrays is the same "image" that alot of our kids in urban America look up to, because I said that celebrities are culturally influential.

I said I wished he'd look in the mirror and take a step forward in life and try to grow up because being an as*hole at one point is tiring.

Also...what does Pac or Cotto's highschool years have to do with this? Anyways, your reading comprehension and word knowledge need a little bit of refinement, so just be quiet because you sound ridiculous
                  obviously you dont comprehend what you write. b/c your post was about BLACK. period.

if floyd doesnt represent blacks, black kids whatever.

what the **** was the purpose for you posting stats pertaining to blacks and the drop out rate? then drawing a line between that and what floyd did on his Ustream?

explain it guy.

out of all things you thought to bring out. it was the drop out rate of BLACKS. not the dropout rate of kids in school, American kids, or kids in "Urban" america which you just tried to rephrase(nice try), but the dropout rate of BLACKS.

you are the idiot here
                  Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 09-02-2010, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• Lifestyle Classless.

Comment

lawsuits are pacs MO, not floyds
                      Floyd can't afford a lawyer after having paid off the IRS.

Comment

Working...
                      X