Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
    You don't think he was carrying Marquez a bit?

I got the feeling Floyd liked JMM in his own condescending way. Floyd's got a point to prove against Pacquiao. I doubt he'll be kind if he gets Pacquiao hurt at any stage.
    bwahahaha! carrying your ****! if his plan was to carry JMM then why he cheated him by coming in 3lbs above the catchweight agreement? you a dumb ***** like your coward racist queen!

Comment

• floyd is a dumbass....he doesnt know manny short for emmanuel

lmao

Comment

• i think floyd deep down feels bad about himself so he insults ppl to make himself feel good. he grew up in a broken home with a crack addict mom and dad who was on drugs and never got a education. he seems to not care about anything other than money and is a bonafide racist so i will no longer support anything he is a part of.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
          you sound ****ing ****** right now.

pac is a 3rd grade drop out. did cotto drop out? one thing you need to realize is that the drop out rate is high in america across the board. all races.

so get off your soap box. no one person represent a race, culture or anything.

floyd represents himself, just like i represent myself and you rep yourself.

again, get off your soap box trying to drop knowledge b.c you are sounding like a bigot

what race is the highest? BLACKS, PERIOD

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            I can only laugh at the idiocy that is FMJ.

He truly is an unlikable buffoon who with all his paid for things couldn't buy class. Would it hurt him to be an approachable, likeable and well represented young black man that doesn't feed into the stereotype?

This is an unrelated article: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_n18765592/

However black children (males) have the highest drop out rate in the country as a sub-group. This article is from 2007 and I was watching the news a week ago and the number raised to 47%.

Think about that, half of black boys in this country are dropping out of high school and Floyd Mayweather Jnr portrays a look, lifestyle and vocabulary that these young men look up to. As a teacher in the city, alot of my time is spent reaching our urban youth (to include primarily black, latinos and white) and trying to prevent them from dropping out and doing more than hustling.

I don't want FMJ to champion any causes, but wish he'd look himself in the mirror and ask himself if its appropriate to just grow up or just please go away, his schtick is tiresome. Hopefully he'll stop talking crap and just get in the ring with the dog eating, sushi making midget and then hopefully retire for good
            lighten up a little man

take a day off from saving black people and smoke a joint or some ****

Comment

I can only laugh at the idiocy that is FMJ.

He truly is an unlikable buffoon who with all his paid for things couldn't buy class. Would it hurt him to be an approachable, likeable and well represented young black man that doesn't feed into the stereotype?

This is an unrelated article: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_n18765592/

However black children (males) have the highest drop out rate in the country as a sub-group. This article is from 2007 and I was watching the news a week ago and the number raised to 47%.

Think about that, half of black boys in this country are dropping out of high school and Floyd Mayweather Jnr portrays a look, lifestyle and vocabulary that these young men look up to. As a teacher in the city, alot of my time is spent reaching our urban youth (to include primarily black, latinos and white) and trying to prevent them from dropping out and doing more than hustling.

I don't want FMJ to champion any causes, but wish he'd look himself in the mirror and ask himself if its appropriate to just grow up or just please go away, his schtick is tiresome. Hopefully he'll stop talking crap and just get in the ring with the dog eating, sushi making midget and then hopefully retire for good
              I understand where you're coming from. However, feeding inner city *************** children Dept of Ed bull**** isn't the best route if you REALLY wanna make an impact and see change either.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                you sound ****ing ****** right now.

pac is a 3rd grade drop out. did cotto drop out? one thing you need to realize is that the drop out rate is high in america across the board. all races.

so get off your soap box. no one person represent a race, culture or anything.

floyd represents himself, just like i represent myself and you rep yourself.

again, get off your soap box trying to drop knowledge b.c you are sounding like a bigot
                I sound ******?

I didn't say anything about Floyd representing a race...God help us if FMJ was a true representation of black people, but you'd be pretty moronic to believe that celebrities aren't culturally influential.

I don't care if Pac or Cotto or even FMJ were drop outs, I'm just making a correlation that the image that he shows off, is the same image that alot of these young men aspire too.

Also, I'd be quite appreciative if you can tell me what in my post was bigoted...because, well...enlighten me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  lighten up a little man

take a day off from saving black people and smoke a joint or some ****
                  Its just sad that a grown ass man can act like a reprehensible douche. I want to like that guy, but he makes it impossible. I just wish he'd go away

And saving urban kids is my job...

And I'd like to smoke a joint, but they random test now. FML (waits for ***** or at least PA to legalize weed)

Comment

I sound ******?

I didn't say anything about Floyd representing a race...God help us if FMJ was a true representation of black people, but you'd be pretty moronic to believe that celebrities aren't culturally influential.

I don't care if Pac or Cotto or even FMJ were drop outs, I'm just making a correlation that the image that he shows off, is the same image that alot of these young men aspire too.

Also, I'd be quite appreciative if you can tell me what in my post was bigoted...because, well...enlighten me.
                    b.c you speak about drop out rates when they are high across the board, in america. you speak about dropping out when pac is a dropout and i wouldnt doubt cotto to be one, as well.

and statistic can be made to look anyway you want them to.

you said this
                    but you opened with this
                    I didn't say anything about Floyd representing a race
                    BIGOTRY.

get off your soap box, talking out both sides of your neck

attempting to draw a correlation between floyds ustream and the drop out rate.

youve got to be kidding me haha
                    Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 09-02-2010, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• FLOYD MOTHA ***EN MONEY MAYWEATHER, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH~!!!!

shi* i just became this guys #1 fan LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X