Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    I'm never coming round any of your gaffs for dinner.

Smoked fish that has been hung up on the washing line for a week isn't my idea of a nutritious meal.
    What's wrong with a bit of lightly smoked salmon, it's still fresh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
      bwahahahaaaaaaaa!

well, i hope you know he's white and aren't going off on just an avatar of an athelete. i sometimes think ppl here assume i'm black cuz i have floyd on my avatar.

anyways...nigeria has A LOT of problems in the niger delta region. wars, hostages, environmental, wars again, agricultural, corruption, oil spills and more war.
      he has to be white.

only white people would have anything to say against yams or rice.

i once dated this white chick who wouldn't eat chinese food or thai food or mexican food or japanese food.

just nothing but american food.

what a lame *****. in this day in age , chinese food is exotic and weird?

Comment

• Originally posted by i am special View Post
        I could care less if Pac ate dogs or cats. But you don't understand that his statement offends a lot of asians.

Like you said "Not all, but many".

I'm guessing by your standards many of americans asians are eating dogs now but not all.
        hes addressing Pac. period.

and as if floyd cares who he offends.

eating dogs and cats is part of the asian culture. nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          he has to be white.

only white people would have anything to say against yams or rice.

i once dated this white chick who wouldn't eat chinese food or thai food or mexican food or japanese food.

just nothing but american food.

what a lame *****. in this day in age , chinese food is exotic and weird?
          question is, what is "american" food.

outside of burgers and fries ha

Comment

that's junior high stuff too.

but still funny.

we need better racist asian jokes.

everyone concentrates on black and white jokes.

i feel asians are being neglected on the racist jokes front.
            There are a lot of funny racist asian jokes. I don't think there are a lot of racist Pinoy jokes though. I don't think Filipinos really get offended when people make fun of other asians. I know my family is just as guilty when we eat at a chinese restaurant or talk to a chinese person trying to talk in a caveman chinese accent when they talk to someone chinese and they do it subconciously. I try not to though.
            Last edited by Alibata; 09-02-2010, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• barbq'd food>>>>>>smoked food. i dont see how any of you like smokey food. **** is nasty. my aunts smoke their meat and i have always hated that ****.

just taste like meat and smoke...yuck

Comment

• Originally posted by i am special View Post
                What's wrong with a bit of lightly smoked salmon, it's still fresh.
                I ain't got a problem with salmon.

He was turning up with saltfish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  There are a lot of funny racist asian jokes. I don't think there are a lot of racist Pinoy jokes though. I don't think Filipinos really get offended when people make fun of other asians. I know my family is just as guilty when we eat at a chinese restaurant or talk to a chinese person trying to talk in a caveman chinese accent when they talk to someone chinese
                  what's the difference between "select" and "choose"?

"select" is when you pick out something. "choose" is what you wear on your feet.

Comment

that's junior high stuff too.

but still funny.

we need better racist asian jokes.

everyone concentrates on black and white jokes.

i feel asians are being neglected on the racist jokes front.
                    **** drivers, tiny penises, terrible at non martial art sports, oragami. Asians are also good at math.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                      There are a lot of funny racist asian jokes. I don't think there are a lot of racist Pinoy jokes though. I don't think Filipinos really get offended when people make fun of other asians. I know my family is just as guilty when we eat at a chinese restaurant or talk to a chinese person trying to talk in a caveman chinese accent when they talk to someone chinese and they do it subconciously. I try not to though.

Comment

Working...
                      X