Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
    3 weeks million dollaz ahhahahhahhhha

paccy got 70 g's lol he better go ask arum for a pay rise now ahahhahahahhahahaha
    Link that Pac only made 70g's . Figures you *****s would believe what comes out of Floyd's mouth. Floyd so interested in Manny enough to care how much Manny got paid by Nike. He spent more then that on his weight loss challenge to his entourage. Yeah and Pac is the liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
      Because even though fried chicken is delicious to everyone, black folks have a genetically predisposed proclivity to it.

You expect me to argue with science?
      Another racist statement Richard, youre on a roll.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
        didnt the guy who i address, say it was an ASIAN stereotype. therefore refering to pac as asian when hes in fact, pacific islander.

but anyways, i addressed his post where he like many other people refer to pac as being asian.

but its a fact and not a stereo type. chinese people, who are ASIAN eat dogs and cats. cant speak for the other asians but its true

there fore, its not racist
        it doesn't really matter that much.

most ppl refer to ppl from that part of the world asians anyway.

it's not accurate but it's close enough that only those with big sticks up their asses would make a big deal about it.

Comment

• andre ward loves chicken adobo

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
            Popeyes spicy recipe is my favorite. And I'm not blizzzzack.

shoot me your channel man.
            i use to love pioneer chicken.

remember pioneer chicken in l.a.?

**** was bomb.

Comment

• Originally posted by i am special View Post
              You really don't get it. I can't help you anymore Sir.
              chinese who are ASIAN eat dogs and cats. its true. so how is that a stereotype when its true?

Comment

didnt the guy who i addressed, say it was an ASIAN stereotype. therefore referring to pac as asian, when in fact hes pacific islander.

but anyways, i addressed his post where he like many other people refer to pac as being asian.

but its a fact and not a stereo type. chinese people, who are ASIAN eat dogs and cats. cant speak for the other asians but its true

The Philippines is in Asia. Filipinos are Asian but racially not in the same group as the chinese or japanese. Many pinoys have chinese blood though.
                Last edited by Alibata; 09-02-2010, 08:40 PM.

Comment

didnt the guy who i addressed, say it was an ASIAN stereotype. therefore referring to pac as asian, when in fact hes pacific islander.

Originally posted by Blooper View Post

it's not accurate but it's close enough that only those with big sticks up their asses would make a big deal about it.
                  What he doesn't understand is, let's just say filipinos are not asians, what Floyd said in his statement is still very offensive to the rest of asia. Or whatever countries and people he consider are actually asians.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                    Another racist statement Richard, youre on a roll.
                    It a statement of fact. Dave Chappelle will back me up on it.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    i use to love pioneer chicken.

remember pioneer chicken in l.a.?

**** was bomb.
                    There's a Pioneers on San Vicente on the border of Beverly Hills and Hancock Park you lazy fuck.

But its **** compare to Popeyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blooper View Post

im not the one that made a big deal about it. the, i am special, did.

either way, in china, dog is a delicacy and they car farm grown animals. livestock for the purpose of eating.

there fore, its not a stereotype, b.c its the TRUTH.

Comment

Working...
                      X