No announcement yet.

Lets set the record straight about Mayweather/Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
    Yeah I got a bank account and I cash checks. Don't change the subject. Put your money were your mouth is. I don't even know you and I can promise I got more money than you. Mr 29,600 post. Too much time on your hands.

Don't you stay at home with your parents?

go on...im eager to see you scan your welfare check

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      you know how i know you're ******ed?

because you replied to the same post twice...broken thoughts? all good

and you know those 30K posts?

they came while im at work

yes, im actually getting paid while lifting your skirt and kicking you in the twat
      When you suck dick for a living i guess you can post from work. Damn you really know how to multi-task

Comment

You know how I know you are Broke? Because you have damn near 30,000 post on a boxing website in 2 years lol. Now if that ain't a broke mutha ****er. Real men with jobs got too much other **** to do than sit in front of a computer and post 30,000 times in 2 years.
        Pound is posting at work like I do....a big company office. You don't have posts because you can only access a PC during your 15 minute break at jack in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          You got a lot of gay **** coming out your mouth.....................literally
          Hey why don't you stay out of grown folks buisness. Get in your lane and shut the **** up. You must be gay because you seem curious. Well this is a boxing site so take your **** curiosities somewhere else homie

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Pound is posting at work like I do....a big company office. You don't have posts because you can only access a PC during your 15 minute break at jack in the box.
            A big company office? Must not be too busy because you got **** load of post to. Plus who asked you clown?

Comment

Pac/Roach claim they agreed to random testing. Didn't Bob say in an interview that it was 14 days?
              Also Bob said that the fight was for 50/50.
              Now i'm no math wizard, but how in the **** can a man who made 6 million in his last fight get 50% against a guy who made 65 million in his last fight?

I know Pac probably made 10-15 million for the clottey fight, but after paying Goldenboy,Top Rank etc. he ended up with 6 million?
              Thats ****ed up because that dude is the most exciting fighter in the game. He should get a ****ing raise now.

If I was Floyd no way would I do 50/50
              Are you serious?
              Making 65 million vs making 6 million. Now who really needs who?
              I'm starting to think it is Money that is holding up this fight.
              Floyd ain't stupid. Hell he could make more money fighting someone else than fighting Pac.

If he split the money 50/50 with Pac, would it gross Mayweather more than 65 million? I think Floyd would make closer to 40 million for the Pac fight.
              It doesn't make since fighting the biggest fight in the history of the sport and making less than you made against Mosley, and only 10 million more than you made for fighting Marquez.

Someone help me understand this please.
              Floyd is not under Top Rank, so he wouldn't get rape like Manny gets rape by Arum. I'm sure all of that can be negotiated anyway, bottom line is that both parties have to agree, 50/50 is the only way this fight can get done. You have to be delusional if you honestly think that Floyd would make less money on this fight compare to his fight with Mosley. PPV's alone will kill the Mosley fight, not to mention the actual purse.

Comment

When you suck dick for a living i guess you can post from work. Damn you really know how to multi-task

sucking dick?

you're the one talkin about other men's money and asking how much i got?

how much you charge, hoe?

Comment

*****s are down to the "floyd should get more money" as battlecry after their blood testing bull**** was nipped in the bud...pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    sucking dick?

you're the one talkin about other men's money and asking how much i got?

how much you charge, hoe?
                    I never asked you how much you got. I already know how much you got.
                    Mr 30,000 post let me ask you this. Out of all them ****ing post, have you ever talked about Mayweather vs Pacquiao and all the B.S surrounding the fight? Like blood test, purse split etc? I'm pretty sure 20,000 of them ****s is about that.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      *****s are down to the "floyd should get more money" as battlecry after their blood testing bull**** was nipped in the bud...pathetic.
                      Bob arum said in a ****ing interview that Manny agreed to the 14 day cut off. I don't believe anything Pac/Roach say .

Comment

Working...
                      X