Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Whatever he wanted to do, we were accepting it. Whatever he wanted. ........"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Whatever he wanted to do, we were accepting it. Whatever he wanted. ........"

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...r_espn_5520996

"Whatever he wanted to do, we were accepting it. Whatever he wanted. Manny said, 'I want to fight. I'll agree to anything.' I thought the fight was a shoo-in."

- Manny Pacquiao on Floyd
    Last edited by Alibata; 09-01-2010, 06:59 PM.

VACATION MAFIA

Comment

I believe 100% that Arum sabotaged negotiations and Mayweather is too stupid to know any semblance of public relations.

I'd put money on, Arum offering a 14 day cutoff, even if Pacquiao told him that he'd accept no cutoff.

Comment

Besides Vacation, what other reason did Floyd have for not wanting this fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
          Besides Vacation, what other reason did Floyd have for not wanting this fight ?
          He had just fought Mosley 60 days ago..and wasn't thinking of Boxing at that time..

Comment

Pacquiao is not a good liar.

Comment

'i talk the most ****!'.. except when it's about pacquiao..

Floyds getting ripped apart on one of the headlines of the biggest sports network.. and he is quiet as a mouse.. that says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
                He had just fought Mosley 60 days ago..and wasn't thinking of Boxing at that time..
                And he was taking a year or 2 off from boxing, inexplicably.

Someone embed this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAB8TpmvV4I

Interviewer: He [Cancer Patient] wants to see you fight Pacquiao
                Floyd: Umm, like I said I'm taking a couple years off.

Fresh outta damn excuses, so just cut and run. Truly, the master of defense.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  I believe 100% that Arum sabotaged negotiations and Mayweather is too stupid to know any semblance of public relations.

I'd put money on, Arum offering a 14 day cutoff, even if Pacquiao told him that he'd accept no cutoff.
                  Or that Floyd has figured out that no matter what he does, he'll be wrong.

Comment

Pac never owed him ****.

**** him.

Comment

Working...
                    X