Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio = The Glory of a COWARD: Accepting the REWARD, Declining the RISK!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    seriously its so pathetic lol

Maybe Pacquiao should of taken a vacation thats a huge risk to Mayweather fans
    I'm pretty sure Pacquiao takes a vacation after every fight.

Comment

• A couple of days ago it was NoCeilings and now Horus with a poll on if Manny is cheating..... funny thing is the results are different. I guess Horus needs to wake up some of the Floyd fans so they can change the tide on this one!!!

Who is cheating history? Hmmm, let me think .....

Floyd is trying to keep his "0" and how can he do that with intentionally keeping it a low risk proposition?

----- Floyd's ---------- Manny's
      ----- Opponents ------ Opponents

2010 Vacation ? -------- Margo ----> (Margo ?)
      2010 Mosley ----------- Clottey ----> (Mosley)
      2009 Marquez ---------- Cotto -----> (Cotto)
      2009 Vacation ---------- Hatton ---> (Hatton)
      2008 Vacation ---------- Oscar ----> (Oscar)
      2008 Vacation ---------- Diaz ------> (Diaz)
      2008 Vacation ---------- Marquez --> (Marquez)

Comment

• I wonder if Pacquiao is going to defend his WBC Diamond catchweight belt against Margarito?

Comment

• Horus is crying everyday about Floyd being called COWARD left and right by the media, boxers, promoters, boxing experts, celebrities, etc.

So to get himself out of his depression, he creates a thread about Pacquiao and his imaginary coward acts that only *****s could think of

Horus would you fight someone who's almost half a foot taller and much stronger than you? I guess not, you'd probably fight someone 2" smaller, then bloat him 9lbs w/ kool-aid

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            A couple of days ago it was NoCeilings and now Horus with a poll on if Manny is cheating..... funny thing is the results are different. I guess Horus needs to wake up some of the Floyd fans so they can change the tide on this one!!!

Floyd is trying to keep his "0" and how can he do that with intentionally keeping it a low risk proposition?

that's going into my sig

Comment

• Yeah, I don't like the catchweights either but it is just as bad as beating a first time lightweight at 144 and braging about beating the number 2 P4P guy. All Margs had to do is refuse the catchweight, Cotto too....did they? No, they didn't, so they are just as much to blame for allowing Pac to fight at a catchweight. They say no and Pac has few other options to make a big fight, hence he has to agree to fight at the regular weight or not fight at all. They let Arum punk them out

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
                its going a bit far calling Pacquiao a coward, Horus.

I think he makes certain decisions to maintain his dominancy in the sport, just like Floyd does. They are really the antithesis of each other and pose the threat of an end to each others' careers. Or a severe mitigation thereof. Thats why they circle around each other and never engage.

Keep in mind this is their livelyhoods. Its how they secure the future for their family and children (if applicable).

But Pac is no coward once he steps in that squared circle. That's crazy talk.
                he is a coward...he wants the reward of a 154 title... but none of the risk that comes with it..

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  A couple of days ago it was NoCeilings and now Horus with a poll on if Manny is cheating..... funny thing is the results are different. I guess Horus needs to wake up some of the Floyd fans so they can change the tide on this one!!!

/thread again

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

/thread again
                    beat it DEADBEAT..

LOL

Comment

• fighting for a vacant belt at a catchweight is the biggest ***** move in boxing

you would be less of a ***** if you just not fight them at all then fighting them at a handicap
                      Last edited by Phenom; 09-01-2010, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X