Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio = The Glory of a COWARD: Accepting the REWARD, Declining the RISK!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    20 pages easily..............
    tell your gay cousin to go to ESB.

Comment

• Manny is fighting a much larger man. If his opponent doesn't want a compromise against a smaller fighter he could decline. If it was an unfair advantage he most definately would not take the fight.

This thread is refering to Pacquiao-Margarito and is designed to make us forget that Mayweather is deathly afraid of both of them. Enough so to retire and lose fans because those fighters are so dangerous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
        Pacquiao has no courage when it comes to winning the official title at the official WEIGHT LIMIT.

Manny Pacquiao Instead of saying the RISK is not Worth the REWARD I think I am too small to competitively compete at 154, so I wont compete at 154. Has decided he still wants the GREATNESS of having a championship at 154 but not the RISK. Just like he did 1t 147.

He likes the reward of getting a Official Weightclass limit titles, but he doesnt want to put in the work of and take the RISK of fighting at the Official Weightclass limit

HE IS A COWARD FOR THIS...
        You got it all twisted TS. Any boxer can beat Manny's 7 or 8th record if they were to fight a title holder at its original weight class. Your predicting that no one will ever beat Manny's record. But i guarantee you that Decades from now, some one who is a special fighter will step up to the plate.

But for now its PACAMANIA ERA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcov View Post
          Manny is fighting a much larger man. If his opponent doesn't want a compromise against a smaller fighter he could decline. If it was an unfair advantage he most definately would not take the fight.

This thread is refering to Pacquiao-Margarito and is designed to make us forget that Mayweather is deathly afraid of both of them. Enough so to retire and lose fans because those fighters are so dangerous!
          buawhauwhawhahwh

If it was an unfair advantage Tony won't take the fight???

Even if Pacquiao asked him to come in at 148 pounds and shave his head bald, Margarito will still do it. Margarito is desperate for the biggest pay day of his career and probably his last.

Use your head fool.

buawhahwhawahwh PWNED

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
            You got it all twisted TS. Any boxer can beat Manny's 7 or 8th record if they were to fight a title holder at its original weight class. Your predicting that no one will ever beat Manny's record. But i guarantee you that Decades from now, some one who is a special fighter will step up to the plate.

But for now its PACAMANIA ERA!
            This is true.

Maybe someday another fighter will come along who is better at negotiation catchweight fights than Arum, Roach and Manny.

Maybe they'll ask for a catchweight of 120 to fight for weltwerweight title.

bauawhawuahwhawhahwhawh

Comment

• Originally posted by Zizou10 View Post
              This is true.

Maybe someday another fighter will come along who is better at negotiation catchweight fights than Arum, Roach and Manny.

Maybe they'll ask for a catchweight of 120 to fight for weltwerweight title.
              bauawhawuahwhawhahwhawh

wtf? that's a bit too much dont you think? lol

If thats the case, Pacman's still up by 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zizou10 View Post
                Almost 100 replies and not one ******* idiot has been smart enough to come up with a worthy rebuttal.

*******s shut down and PWNED.

Even they can't deny the joke of 2 catchweight belts in 1 year.
                Seriously what's there more to say? and what would you like to hear?
                Is pacquiao a coward for taking this fight? because at a business standpoint its the most logical thing to do. Every fight has its risk and even bigger risk for opponents that are 2-3 division, seriously i don’t really need to explain that

Basically you guys are arguing about the legitimacy of belts and Pacquiao cowardice for taking the fight with Margarito but yet not a single one you argue to who should fight pacquiao other than mayweather who’s currently on vacation and not available for the fight.

Furthermore, WBC and the WBO determines the belts so you dont have any saying of that matter. In addition, in regards to who deserve the JrMiddleweight WBO/WBC belt, Margarito is ranked #1 in both. Seriously name one person in JrMiddleweight who deserves the belt? Is it Martinez who vacate and fought at 159 with pavlik/ pwill.

Lastly, people really don't give a shiet about these belts, but i dont want to overgeneralize, as a boxing fan i also share this opinion. And to call pacquiao a coward that’s just plain stupid, his legacy speaks for itself with or without those 2 catch weight you are arguing.

In my honest opinion I think these floyd fans are bitter to the fact that newscasters especially the espn called floyd a coward and they response by targeting pacquiao fans who are probably have little knowledge of boxing and are here to watch their fighter fight. But seriously there is no point in arguing this because most of the people don’t really care.

Comment

• ^^^^^^good summary brother^^^^^^^

Comment

• its going a bit far calling Pacquiao a coward, Horus.

I think he makes certain decisions to maintain his dominancy in the sport, just like Floyd does. They are really the antithesis of each other and pose the threat of an end to each others' careers. Or a severe mitigation thereof. Thats why they circle around each other and never engage.

Keep in mind this is their livelyhoods. Its how they secure the future for their family and children (if applicable).

But Pac is no coward once he steps in that squared circle. That's crazy talk.

Comment

• I actually agree with Horus...

Comment

Working...
                      X