Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio = The Glory of a COWARD: Accepting the REWARD, Declining the RISK!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still have yet to see a serious rebuttal. Just a bunch of dumb shyt.
    Kind of difficult to argue FACTS!

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      I agree with you. Don't be surprise when, after Pac wins the title, he will only defend it against Julio Cesar Chavez or Miguel Cotto at a catchweight of 151. Or, maybe Arum will arrange for another catweight championship at 155 for the middleweight belt between Pac and Kelly Pavlik (since Pavlik was able to make 160 so easily in his fight with Martinez), giving Pac his 9th championship in 9 divisions.
      Pacquiao is a coward for this kind of coward bull****.

After the final bell rings, and Manny Pacquiao is handed his 8th title, along with that title should come YELLOW tape to mark the scene of the CRIME, Manny Pacquiao has commited to Boxing. This historic acheivement of his will be a rare accomplishment, A accomplishment covered up with Shame, and Callousness disrespect for the history of boxing. This accomplishment truly deserves an asterisk.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
        i said on page 1 I didnt expect a rebuttal with substance. Just bashing me and ignoring the facts that Pacquiao is behaving like a Coward.

Comment

Good job Horus as always, but the catchweights they have Manny fighting in is a psychological ploy to further cover his PED usage. Think about it, Manny IS on PED's, but to take away some attention from his miraculous feats, they put him in catchweight fights to give the viewer the illusion that yea Manny is a monster but he needed a catchweight to beat these guys, which isnt the case. Manny could have beat Cotto at 147 and he can beat Marg at 154, because he IS using, but if we put Manny at a catchweight, to the viewer it takes the light off of such a spectualar feat, I see the bs theyve been trying to do, this is all to make people think Manny ISNT on something when in reality he IS.

Comment

Almost 100 replies and not one ******* idiot has been smart enough to come up with a worthy rebuttal.

*******s shut down and PWNED.

Even they can't deny the joke of 2 catchweight belts in 1 year.

Comment

TS.....So your assuming that Pacquiao will beat Margarito? Cheers brother!!! Im going to bet my house on Pacquiao!!!!!!

Come November 13, 2010 YOU better be right about Pacquiao winning his 8th title in 8 different divisions. You gone make me a RICH MAN!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
                Welcome to the boxing forum, some people dont really dont give shiet about belts and catchweight, some just want to see a good fight. If you analyze it too much to those people who dont give a shiet that makes you even a dumber fool. Why do you care about boxing politics anways, history will determine that
                Last edited by OpaiSoma; 08-31-2010, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                  Iraq and boxing aren't the same ******.
                  They are the same in the sense that they simply do not belong and should not have happened.

If Pac fans can't see that this fight is crap,then they are blind.How the hell does Pac or Margarito get ranked above the other JMW contenders,when Tony only has 1 fight there against a bum,and Pac has never fought at JMW? To top it off, it is at a catchweight for a vacant belt that belongs to the real contenders that have fought their way to earn a spot.

Pac's fans want him to get another belt,but they don't want him to EARN it the way every boxer is supposed to. Just another attempt to defile boxing history....
                  Last edited by damned1974; 08-31-2010, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                    Good job Horus as always, but the catchweights they have Manny fighting in is a psychological ploy to further cover his PED usage. Think about it, Manny IS on PED's, but to take away some attention from his miraculous feats, they put him in catchweight fights to give the viewer the illusion that yea Manny is a monster but he needed a catchweight to beat these guys, which isnt the case. Manny could have beat Cotto at 147 and he can beat Marg at 154, because he IS using, but if we put Manny at a catchweight, to the viewer it takes the light off of such a spectualar feat, I see the bs theyve been trying to do, this is all to make people think Manny ISNT on something when in reality he IS.
                    Yeah it is a shame the Callousness they show towards boxing history, the fans, and their opponents.

Not only do they drained them, they are possibly getying in the ring roided up and ruin them. They are ****ing lunatics running crazy.

11/14/2009: 145 vs. Cotto for WBO 147 pound title.
                    11/13/2010: 150 vs. Margarito for WBC 154 pound title.
                    2 Titles at Catchweights in 1 Year span

No respect for the commission weight classes
                    No respect for boxing history
                    No respect for boxing fans
                    No respect for their opponents

Manny Pacquiao will go for his 8th titles in 7 1/2 divisions, if successful he will have denied himself the glory and integrity of calling himself an 154 pound Champion. Instead accepting the COWARD's Reward.
                    He will Solidify his greatness with a Man who would was punish for attempting to used illegal wraps and a man who has no integrity as a man and a fighter. And still Manny Pacquio will claimed history by winning as a coward instead of taking the risk of losing with Honor. There is no honor in cheating Risk, only shame with this victory

Comment

• Originally posted by Zizou10 View Post
                      Almost 100 replies and not one ******* idiot has been smart enough to come up with a worthy rebuttal.

*******s shut down and PWNED.

Even they can't deny the joke of 2 catchweight belts in 1 year.
                      Pacquiao has no courage when it comes to winning the official title at the official WEIGHT LIMIT.

Manny Pacquiao Instead of saying the RISK is not Worth the REWARD I think I am too small to competitively compete at 154, so I wont compete at 154. Has decided he still wants the GREATNESS of having a championship at 154 but not the RISK. Just like he did 1t 147.

He likes the reward of getting a Official Weightclass limit titles, but he doesnt want to put in the work of and take the RISK of fighting at the Official Weightclass limit

HE IS A COWARD FOR THIS...

Comment

Working...
                      X