Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Bleacher Report] Floyd Mayweather Jr Juan Manuel Marquez Fight was FIXED!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, the dumbest shit i'v read in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      This is the stupidest thing ive ever heard tho man. Mayweather was way better than Marquez
      look at this tool react to rumors it was fixed. then go on to post that the pac-tony fight will be fixed

this fight sucks. i have a feeling its goin be fixed to make pac look good......smh
      can you be more stupidly biased than this?

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
        look at this tool react to rumors it was fixed. then go on to post that the pac-tony fight will be fixed

me no understand what u talking about son

Comment

Hundreds of boxing fans are stunned to hear that the unbeaten boxer came to the ring after some money exchanges with the opponent. According to expert reviewers, Mayweather has paid around $600,000 to Marquez in their last encounter. They say the star fighter opted this way to stay undefeated in his professional career.

we all should already know that that $600,000 was paid for coming in two pounds over-weight, not for fixing purposes.

i thought this would have been pointed out immediately.

Comment

If Mayweather-Marquez was fixed then Obama was in on Pacquiao-Clottey cause at least JMM tried to fight.

Comment

me no understand what u talking about son
              oh well

This is the stupidest thing ive ever heard tho man. Mayweather was way better than Marquez

this fight sucks. i have a feeling its goin be fixed to make pac look good......smh

Comment

ANYBODY can post a Article on Bleacher I guess, I am glad another Bleacher writer called this guy out on that ridiculous article

Bleacher Report has no credibility because they pretty much let ANYONE post articles

not liking Mayweather is one thing but some people go the extra mile to find anything negative on the guy, so far that they are willing to just create rumors and stories just to get people to bash Mayweather I guess

Comment

Fixed fights

Mayweather vs. Marquez fight fixed? I don't think so...BUT I have reason to believe that the Mayweather vs. Mosley fight was fixed.
                  Read on. First, Mayweather must not lose! His negotiating power against Pacquiao can translate into millions depends on his no lose record. He must protect that record...and he can afford to pay ( say 1 million ) to Mosley.

On the other hand Mosley is retirable. An extra bonus could mean big bucks for his retirement fund. He has nothing to lose, his image in boxing is already established. So he can afford to receive ( say 1 million ) from Mayweather.

And then the big fight that we all saw. Was that on the 2 nd or 3 rd rd that Mosley landed a power punch ( by accident ?). It was not on the script and it almost screwed the whole conspiracy! So Mosley slowed down..did'nt follow up for the usual KILL. And all the way until the last round he just went thru the motions of boxing....and lost.

So what do you think.

Comment

whoa they can say anything in the media today

Comment

Originally posted by Billolden View Post
                      whoa they can say anything in the media today
                      Exactly, which is why I don't follow it.

Comment

Working...
                      X