Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. officialy breaks his Silence, I'm back now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    hey bat.........

fuck you.

and fuck the packers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      i didnt hear that. can u pls give me a link. thanks.

i heard when mosley said no because he had to get his tooth fixed after the vargas fight but that was front tooth.

thank you for the link man
      i was kidding.

i know there was stories about mosley claiming he had a toothache or some kind of tooth problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        hey bat.........

fuck you.

and fuck the packers.
        Can't wait to collect all those precious e-points of yours. The carebears will suck big time this year.

Comment

i was kidding.

i know there was stories about mosley claiming he had a toothache or some kind of tooth problem.
          oh ok thanks.

yeah. mosley ducked floyd one time by saying he had a toothache.

Comment

i was kidding.

this is the time that mosley ducked floyd and shane looks really bad saying this. but you notice that floyd never call out manny the way he call out oscar and mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              oh ok thanks.

yeah. mosley ducked floyd one time by saying he had a toothache.
              ehh...... they've both turned each other down.

floyd wanted a fight with shane at 135 before and during the time of the toothache.

shane wanted a fight at different points as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Can't wait to collect all those precious e-points of yours. The carebears will suck big time this year.
                what points?

we haven't bet on anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                  LOL hehehe.

What I meant by everything's clear was with Floyd's left and right bashed by media, which apparently still continues. His silence made it worse, so let's see how the media will react now he's "back".

Coz for me nothing's clear until both fighters retire for good, as long's they're relevant and active crossroads will eventually lead them to each other.

I know eventually they'll fight but it all depends on the two divas.
                  The media will act as they always do, which is pretend that he is the devil incarnate. I don't think he cares either way--he shouldn't. The boxing media have proven themselves to be toothless tigers, particularly when compared to other sports. I doubt very much that these two fighters will square off. And it will always boil down to the same reasons.

Comment

People want to make up more than what it is. Floyd's hands need months of healing after each fight and HE probably did a lot of damage while being the aggresor against Mosley.
                    He is managing his injury the best He can and something is for sure, HE will NOT fight Pacquiao with hand problems. The fight will happen next year Spring or Summer.
                    We are still looking for his right center knuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                      People want to make up more than what it is. Floyd's hands need months of healing after each fight and HE probably did a lot of damage while being the aggresor against Mosley.
                      He is managing his injury the best He can and something is for sure, HE will NOT fight Pacquiao with hand problems. The fight will happen next year Spring or Summer.
                      We are still looking for his right center knuckle.
                      There is no incentive for Manny Pacquiao and Bob Arum to make this fight. None.

Comment

Working...
                      X