Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. officialy breaks his Silence, I'm back now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the f**k did he wait until Pacquiao-Margarito was signed to do this?

Comment

• Lmao Mayweather is using Ustream just like Zab Judah. I guess he knows what he plans on doing after his "0" is gone.

Comment

• Floyd is tha man

Comment

• LOL Oh man!!!!

Margie got his licence back, so (knowing Pac is busy until next year)Floyd just announce his comeback.

So... what else is new?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
            On his USTREAM page.
            http://www.ustream.tv/floydmayweather

He didn't say much about the fight more like chatting to fans,
            He stated "When the time is right the fight will happen."
            He also said "I'm back now baby, I was just gone for a little bit."

He also stated that he may fight in the UK in the future but is next fight may be in Japan.
            He mentioned nothing about Pacquiao "due to legal issues."
            he has such great timing.....

as usual

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
              he has such great timing.....

as usual
              Yap floyd has a great timing in and out of the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I like Tamis - he's a solid poster. But when people start talking about "he waited for it to become official before coming off vacay" then I have to question their age or IQ.
                LOL thanks mate!

Like I said, what I meant by everything's clear is when the media hype laid low on bashing Floyd. Not that Pac-Marg is a done deal coz that fight is not exactly to my liking as well. Circumstantial or not I don't think it's why Floyd's back.

Floyd will be around anytime he wants to, and I still hope and believe they (pac and may) will fight eventually, as long as they are relevant and active, everything's possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  I like Tamis - he's a solid poster. But when people start talking about "he waited for it to become official before coming off vacay" then I have to question their age or IQ.
                  and just why did he decide to come off vacation right after manny and margarito were announced?

also, why was he on vacation when manny was pursuing him?

pure coincidence?

Comment

• I've learned my lesson, i will expect the match to not ever happen that way i'm either right or happy to be wrong...

Comment

• Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
                      You no different then the crazed PAC fans on here. You try the past your self of as non bias fan but I see right through that bull****.
                      I don't pass myself as a non-biased fan mate! Whatever BS you see through then I got none with it coz it's your call.

Reason why I said Morales don't differ from the idiotic stans is he keeps on saying 41 have tried 41 have failed....

Isn't that idiotic? Didn't Floyd fought Castillo twice? Or Floyd fought a Castillo clone for them to say that and he fought 41 different fighters then??? LOL!

Now that to me is BS and apparently you didn't see through it man!

Comment

Working...
                      X