Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. officialy breaks his Silence, I'm back now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so floyd wants to fight in Japan? i didn't realize yesir's floyd is more popular in asia thread is that effective

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I always enlighten. I like giving Floyd head. You know, to make him feel good
      Uhhh, too much info bro. To be honest, i'm a Floyd fan as well, but i don't think i would go "down" that route just to be a fan. To each his own i guess.
      Last edited by rommel357; 08-31-2010, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
        Uhhh, too much info bro. To be honest, i'm a Floyd fan as well, but i don't i would go "down" that route just to be a fan. To each his own i guess.
        Sure, bud!

Comment

• well this is a ****in surprise.

everyone knows, even the *****s, that Floyd will come out of hiding/vacation and his interest in boxing will get rejuvenated once Pac signs his next opponent.

viola!!

Comment

• Originally posted by boojee View Post

well this is a ****in surprise.

everyone knows, even the *****s, that Floyd will come out of hiding/vacation and his interest in boxing will get rejuvenated once Pac signs his next opponent.

viola!!
            Hahahaha. u said it bro, even his own fans won't deny what u have just said.

Comment

• Floyd cant play pool

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                The only curve you like to be a head of is the curve of Floyd/'s **** dawg.
                Smh @ you dudes saying some f@get **** like this on a boxing forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
                  Smh @ you dudes saying some f@get **** like this on a boxing forum.
                  Very scary, my friend. That one was a little too deep.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Hahahaha. u said it bro, even his own fans won't deny what u have just said.
                    41 have tried 41 have failed.

Comment

• The comments in this thread are hilarious. And LOL @ pasaweakyo, I have never seen him/her in a NON-FLOYD related thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X