Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. officialy breaks his Silence, I'm back now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After pac get his 8 division belt he will retire in boxing and floyd will act as a tough fighter who will call pac out to fight him because he thinks that pac will never go back to boxing again but once pac accept his bluff he will just go back to hiding.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      After pac get his 8 division belt he will retire in boxing and floyd will act as a tough fighter who will call pac out to fight him because he thinks that pac will never go back to boxing again but once pac accept his bluff he will just go back to hiding.
      He's too scared to fight Pac..

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        I know it is rare to see an interview from him. So I would like that.

Even one of your boy would be cool. I read somewhere(I forgot where) that he is training fighters in Ghana(I think in Ghana). Have you heard anything like that?
        You talking about Azumah?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          You talking about Azumah?
          Yes sir.............

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            After pac get his 8 division belt he will retire in boxing and floyd will act as a tough fighter who will call pac out to fight him because he thinks that pac will never go back to boxing again but once pac accept his bluff he will just go back to hiding.
            At the end of the day 41 have tried 41 have failed.

Floyd will be remembered as the greatest after Ali.

Comment

• Honestly, who DIDN'T see this coming? Don't be embarrassed, I won't laugh...

Typical that the pretty boy's been as quiet as a mouse pissing on cotton for months and then on the day Pacquiao is set to formally sign a contract to fight someone else, it's time to run off at the mouth. Shocking. Really.

And him cutting into his vacation time and 2 year retirement plan to fight in the UK can only mean one thing...

The score will finally be settled, once and for all

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Yes sir.............
                Yeah, he began building it about three years ago and finished last year. He's going to make a great trainer . Actually, he's trained guys before. I'm gonna be checking out the gym this Xmas. Where did you hear about it?

Comment

• He still wants to fight in the UK. That would mean a Hatton rematch. Maybe even Khan?

Comment

• Floyd would KO Khan.

Comment

• It's a pity Manny was too scared to fight Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X