Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers who look heavier or lighter than their respective weights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    i still have problems believing that Juan Urango is a junior welter...dude looks like a MW
    Damn beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      I thought Paul Williams and Margarito were too big for 147, then came Mike Jones. This dude is not only tall but he has a huge frame, I honestly don't know how the hell he makes 147. He looks to be around 165+ on fight night.
      He definitely wins this out

He's tall and has a huge upper body that's where he beats out Urango IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        He definitely wins this out

He's tall and has a huge upper body that's where he beats out Urango IMO.
        Good thing he isn't much of a puncher. I've heard people on here say that he doesn't have a good jab, I don't know about that...from what I've seen, he has a really good jab, unless I'm missing something here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Good thing he isn't much of a puncher. I've heard people on here say that he doesn't have a good jab, I don't know about that...from what I've seen, he has a really good jab, unless I'm missing something here.
          I haven't really paid attention to his skills like that, but he's pretty good. His performance against Brusselles was poor though, Berto would have taken Brusselles out if they ever fought.

From what I've seen he likes to get in there and throw power punches, so I want to see what he can do against a fighter like Berto that gasses easily.

Comment

Working...
          X