No announcement yet.

Felix Trinidad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
    It should have happened before that fiasco though. I don't think Titos heart was into the sport as much when he got dominated by Winky compared to his earlier days.
    Yeah but when Shane barely hit 147 Tito was well on his way dominating 154 pound weight division to then "hopefully" beat Hopkins to then face Roy Jones. But Hopkins had other plans and my heart sunk when Tito lost to him....

Comment

James Page

Comment

Originally posted by rubensonnny View Post
        James Page
        i would haved liked for tito trinidad to face jose luis lopez @ 147 when lopez was a force and another guy he should haved fought was ike quartey that would haved been good!!

Comment

Mosley and Oscar De La Hoya II

Comment

Originally posted by MR.CHICANITO View Post
            i would haved liked for tito trinidad to face jose luis lopez @ 147 when lopez was a force and another guy he should haved fought was ike quartey that would haved been good!!
            A Quartey scrap would have been bad ass, Ike's straight jab vs Tito's left hook.

Comment

Trinidad vs forest would have been good
              Mosley also

Comment

Originally posted by MR.CHICANITO View Post
                yh they woulda been good but im pretty sure he was expected to fight page at one point, no sure why it didnt come off though.

Comment

Quartey & Mosley.

But one thing you can't call Tito is a ducker unlike some lifestyle flashy hip hop wanna be thug that we have right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Quartey & Mosley.

But one thing you can't call Tito is a ducker unlike some lifestyle flashy hip hop wanna be thug that we have right now.
                    Who's Zab Judah ducking?

Comment

Thats why Trinidad deserves Mad respect he didnt duck anybody and always came to fight

Comment

Working...
                      X