No announcement yet.

The difference between Boxing and MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post
    Why are so many one post fruit cakes coming onto this board ****ting on boxing. Get a life.

BTW. Try that MMA **** against me in a real fight, and I'll laugh as I gut you.
    You wouldn't know what to do when I get a hold of you. I'd like to see you punch with a broken arm, or after I choke you unconcious.

Comment

Why are so many one post fruit cakes coming onto this board ****ting on boxing. Get a life.

BTW. Try that MMA **** against me in a real fight, and I'll laugh as I gut you.
      No, you will get dominated like toney did.

It's easy to flap your lips and say you will do this and that.

Putting your money where your mouth is, is always a different story.

Take Toney for example. The guy was talking tremendous smack, and then he got manhandled like a child.

Comment

yeah ok, glad you shared that with us.

Can you please piss off back to sherdog now?

Comment

Originally posted by BMD View Post
          You wouldn't know what to do when I get a hold of you. I'd like to see you punch with a broken arm, or after I choke you unconcious.
          So you can tackle me before I gut you with my 12 inch blade? You're impressive..... I juess ill pull out the 12 gauge instead. See where Im going here dip****.

There both sports... Not fighting.. Different sports at that.

Comment

UFC is so far from fighting its ridiculous. Maybe in 1992 it was, but not now.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              UFC is so far from fighting its ridiculous. Maybe in 1992 it was, but not now.
              You obviously don't watch much UFC then. Last night was a great card.

Comment

So you can tackle me before I gut you with my 12 inch blade? You're impressive..... I juess ill pull out the 12 gauge instead. See where Im going here dip****.

There both sports... Not fighting.. Different sports at that.
                I'm talking about a straight up fist fight. You would resort to knives, seeing as how boxing couldn't save you. Actually, it could save you, but only if you could defend yourself against other aspects of fighting, like some sort of grappling defense.

But if you couldn't fight in more than just using your hands, then you wouldn't be purely a boxer, now would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Fightfan82 View Post
                  You obviously don't watch much UFC then. Last night was a great card.
                  This is a boxing forum, what do you expect?

Comment

It dont matter about this who beats who bull**** , they are different sports that dominate each other in its own arena , both sports are great in their own right this one is better stuff is just bull**** !!

Comment

Originally posted by BMD View Post
                      I'm talking about a straight up fist fight. You would resort to knives, seeing as how boxing couldn't save you. Actually, it could save you, but only if you could defend yourself against other aspects of fighting, like some sort of grappling defense.

But if you couldn't fight in more than just using your hands, then you wouldn't be purely a boxer, now would you?
                      Listen, if you came at me and took me down in a street fight (lol), I'd bite you and head butt the crap out of you to try and get you off.

This MMA stuff doesn't work in a street fight the same way boxing doesn't work, who's really going to pull guard in a streetfight? Let alone try triangle chokes etc wearing shoes and jeans.

Comment

Working...
                      X