Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Andre Ward Ruin Kessler's Eye And Possibly Shorten His Career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see that myself... Kessler-Bute would be nice for let's say March...

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      Kessler complained of this injury after the Ward fight also saying he never intended to get hit so much. Years ago I likened Ward to a young Bernard Hopkins, but I wasnt considering the executioning type nature of his like Hopkins. What's next for Kessler?

not as much as the secret steroids victor conte is providing andre ward.

Comment

He did ruin Kessler's career. Not with his fists,but with his head.

Comment

Ward headbutted Kessler into submission.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
            Kessler had the eye problem before fighting Ward. Ward may have worsened it but Kessler had the eye problem before they fought.
            Source for him having it before? Link or it didn't happen!

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
              Source for him having it before? Link or it didn't happen!
              Mikkel Kessler said so himself in the original press release.

Nobody needs to link anything, learn how to use the search function.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                Mikkel Kessler said so himself in the original press release.

Nobody needs to link anything, learn how to use the search function.
                I wish I could find it, I remember Kessler saying in the corner "My eye, my eye, I cant see" in the Ward fight. Maybe it was already messed up before the fight I just havent come across anything yet.

Comment

"This is the most disappointing moment of my boxing career. After defeating Carl Froch, I was on the way to win the tournament, so pulling out now really hurts. The eye problem has bothered me since the beginning of the Super Six in my preparation for the bout against Andre Ward. It also bothered me in the fights against Ward and Froch, and in my training for the fight against Green it has become unbearable," said Kessler.

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/08/2...ix-tournament/

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                    I wish I could find it, I remember Kessler saying in the corner "My eye, my eye, I cant see" in the Ward fight. Maybe it was already messed up before the fight I just havent come across anything yet.
                    It was messed up in sparring prior to the Ward fight. Ward's butts made him see double hence the comments in the corner after the first vicious flying headbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      "This is the most disappointing moment of my boxing career. After defeating Carl Froch, I was on the way to win the tournament, so pulling out now really hurts. The eye problem has bothered me since the beginning of the Super Six in my preparation for the bout against Andre Ward. It also bothered me in the fights against Ward and Froch, and in my training for the fight against Green it has become unbearable," said Kessler.

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/08/2...ix-tournament/
                      Oh ok, so Ward didnt start it but he finished the damage off, good link.

Comment

Working...
                      X