Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO: Margarito has to prove he can really fight without "cement" on his hands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac should shut his mouth, everybody in boxing knows it already. he sounds like floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
      He said it in his latest column in Pacland. PAC also dissed Floyd again saying the reason he's fighting Marg is because Mayweather duck him several times now...
      http://philboxing.com/news/columns.p...=1130&id=43226

Ok, these are the important quotes from this article:

Preparing for Margarito

by Manny Pacquiao
      "Kumbinasyon"
      29 Aug 2010

...Napili ng aking promoter na si Bob Arum, kasama ng aking team si Margarito bilang kasunod kong kalaban matapos ilang beses na umayaw si Floyd Mayweather na lumaban sa akin, kahit na inaasahan ng lahat na sa pamamagitan lang naming dalawa ay magagawa naming lampasan ang pinakamaraming record sa larangan ng sport na boxing....

...(My promoter Bob Arum and my Team chose Margarito as my next opponent after Floyd Mayweather refused to fight me, even though our match could have broken all (PPV and audience) records in the sport of boxing)...

...Marami ang bumabatikos sa kanya at pati na rin ako ay nasali sa mga batikos. Sinabi ni Margarito na wala raw siyang kinalaman sa mga pangyayari at wala namang nakapagpatunay na si Margarito nga ang nag-utos sa kanyang dating trainer na “sementuhin” ang kanyang kamay. Isang napakasamang tao lamang ang makakagawang talikuran ang kanyang kaibigan. Isang matinding martir lamang ang taong aamin at aako sa pagkakamali at isasakripisyo ang kanyang pangalan para sa isang tao. Sa aking palagay, si Margarito na lamang ang dapat managot sa Diyos, kung malinis man o madungis ang kanyang konsiyensiya...

...(Many are questioning Margarito and even I was questioned why he was chosen as my opponent. Margarito said that he knew nothing about the pads and that it was never proven that he instructed his trainer to put them there. However, only a very bad person could turn his back on his friend (trainer), and only a martyr would admit to a wrongdoing which would taint his own name and reputation. In my opinion, only God can judge if Margarito did such or not, and is responsible for his own conscience)...

...Para sa akin, tuloy ang laban at dapat patunayan ni Margarito na kaya niyang lumaban na walang semento ang kanyang kamay. Tuloy ang media tour namin sa Los Angeles, California, New York at Dallas, Texas...

...(For me, the fight goes on for Margarito to prove that he can still fight without illegal pads in his hands. Our media tour is on at Los Angeles, Califonia, New York and Dallas, Texas.)...

...Hanggang sa muling `Kumbinasyon`. God Bless Us All.

...(Till the next `Combination`. God Bless Us All.)
      Last edited by ThunderWolf; 08-28-2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

you guys really believe a 3rd grade dropout writes those articles? he pays one of his ******* posses to do it....

Comment

**** pac. you need to proveyou can fight without PEDs. we know you are just as much of a cheater as cheato.

pacacheato

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
            you guys really believe a 3rd grade dropout writes those articles? he pays one of his ******* posses to do it....
            He doesn`t need to hire anybody to write when he writes in his native language it is the English interpretation which amazed you.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              **** pac. you need to proveyou can fight without PEDs. we know you are just as much of a cheater as cheato.

pacacheato
              He doesn`t need to prove anything that is unproven by others. And if a man strongly speaks about conscience, you gotta contemplate on that. A guilty man avoids those. You need to trust people sometimes, not out of envy.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                I thought the Sugar Shane Mosley & the last journey man he fought proved he can't fight without cement in his hands.
                Yeah, somebody please tell Manny's ghostwriter it's been proven already.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                  He doesn`t need to prove anything that is unproven by others. And if a man strongly speaks about conscience, you gotta contemplate on that. A guilty man avoids those. You need to trust people sometimes, not out of envy.
                  dude, come back to reality. i guess shane didnt have to prove anything either since he was unproven by others.

obviously youve never met a criminal. or a really good liar.

criminals and liars justify their actions b.c they BELIEVE in their "cause" by convincing themselves whatever

so everything you said means jack ****.

now get off the pacroid dick
                  Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 08-28-2010, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    dude, come back to reality. i guess shane didnt have to prove anything either since he was unproven by others.

obviously youve never met a criminal. or a really good liar.

criminals and liars justify their actions b.c they BELIEVE in their "cause" by convincing themselves whatever

so everything you said means jack ****.

now get off the pacroid dick
                    Therefore you also conclude that Calderon and Segura are roid users since they did not take a random blood test till the day of the fight, right?

You just make a fool of yourself by showing your narrow mind. Manny Pacquiao is millions of light years ahead of your narrow thinking. So who`s d*ck do you hold, Floyd`s? He is on vacation, so you have no place here, just STFU sleep, take a vaction like your idol.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                      Therefore you also conclude that Calderon and Segura are roid users since they did not take a random blood test till the day of the fight, right?

You just make a fool of yourself by showing your narrow mind. Manny Pacquiao is millions of light years ahead of your narrow thinking. So who`s d*ck do you hold, Floyd`s? He is on vacation, so you have no place here, just STFU sleep, take a vaction like your idol.
                      are they suspected to be on PEDs? thats the difference between them and pac and why i said SHANE.

shane was suspected of PEDs like pac and wasnt caught by test. but he was juicing. and the fact that pac refuses to take full testing and make up constant lies and excuses, def says hes a juicing

Comment

Working...
                      X