Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone pick to watch Toney vs Couture over Calderon vs Segura?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can anyone pick to watch Toney vs Couture over Calderon vs Segura?

What the **** NSB? There's more UFC threads than calderon vs segura threads which is a great fight for boxing. People b!tch and moan about boxing not having any good fights, But yet you *******s don't talk about a great fight that's TOMORROW NIGHT.

I guess people wanna see Toney get submitted and listen to UFC preach their "We're better than boxing" bullshit over watching a good fight.

Comment

what network is it on??

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
        What the **** NSB? There's more UFC threads than calderon vs segura threads which is a great fight for boxing. People b!tch and moan about boxing not having any good fights, But yet you *******s don't talk about a great fight that's TOMORROW NIGHT.
        It seems many boxing "fans" just watch what's popular. I can't wait for Calderon-Segura tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
          what network is it on??
          PPV (aka stream for most of us)

Comment

Word the fuk up.90% of ppl on here all they care for is PAC n Floyd. I'll be watching both since segura n toney are 2 of my favs

Comment

damn, yeah stream or download...lol

should be a good fight, too little people give respect to Calderon and his weight class. but i must say, this should not be on ppv just because of the above fact. people need to be able to watch these guys for free to become fans.
              and on that note, i am picking the ufc ppv over boxing because there are more fights than boxing. and downloading the fight later.

i am a mma fan(boxing my #1 though)

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
                people need to be able to watch these guys for free to become fans.
                They do. Streaming rocks. It's good for everyone. Boxing and fighters gain fans, and fans enjoy the sport for free.

Comment

SMH at "true"" boxing fans in NSB

Comment

My choice is boxing. I can read about Toney in another sport that isn't as interesting to me, later that night.

Comment

Working...
                    X