Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas is the greatest state in the union. (for boxuing)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    If Margarito walked into the ring at Cowboys Stadium with a sword. And cut Manny Pacquiao's head off. What would you sanctamonious mother****ers do? You would MEGAUPLOAD that **** as soon as you could. You would be in Video Trading Block going "OMG 1 million pts for anybody who posts the video!!"

And then some mother****er would make an animated GIF of it and we would all watch Manny Pacquiao get his head cut off 1,000x times.

My point being, I don't give 2 ****s if Margarito uses plaster. If he brought a chainsaw and Pacquiao brought a spear, and then Floyd came out from under the ring with a steel chair-- I would watch the **** out of the **** and so would all of you complaining about Margarito's license.
    Only one problem with this, you know damn well Mayweather would not have the balls to come out if Marg had a chainsaw and Pac had a spear. Mayweather wouldn't want to get his manicure ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      I hope Tony doesn't pull another gangsta and ruin everything.

I take it Roach will inspect every single thing around him in the dressing room. That's really not rocket science.
      roach also said that cheato should be banned for life. funny how roachy has flipped
      Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 08-27-2010, 08:09 AM.

Comment

**** was about money. It had nothing to do about what's right or wrong.

F-ck out out here with your bull**** duke.

Comment

Working...
        X