• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
    Also, now Cotto can't make any excuses.

Tony's good to go.
    bob arum's wet dream:

marg beats pac , marg rematches cotto , cotto beats marg , cotto rematches pacquiao

then another pac-marg rematch and a cotto-marg rubber match.

Comment

I think I do.

When CSAC reimburses Tony for 1 years worth of purses and apologizes to him publicly for their little kangaroo court shenanigans, I'll show you justice.
      you are such a blind cocksucker. its not even funny

Comment

I think I do.

When CSAC reimburses Tony for 1 years worth of purses and apologizes to him publicly for their little kangaroo court shenanigans, I'll show you justice.
        No, he deserves to have lost all that money. I am glad he did. margaCHEATo needs to apologize to the sport for bringing shame and ignominy to it. He should donate the money he has not earned (including this purse) to charity. Then he should absent himself from the world of Boxing forever. Then, and only then will he be forgiven.

That's Justice.

Comment

Originally posted by n0b0dy View Post
          Butler is on another level though, although he has the best excuse, his BIPOLAR
          but the thing is that even after that incident he still was able to get a license to box. He fought 4 different times in 4 different states....meaning 4 different commissions gave him the green light to fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by n0b0dy View Post
            LOL, just recently RJJ and Mosley was not banned for life.
            they should have been. there should be zero tolerance for cheating. boxing is pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              they should have been. there should be zero tolerance for cheating. boxing is pathetic
              Too bad Floyd doesn't agree with you. He gave Mosley his biggest payday.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                then go watch the world series of poker you soft @ss pu$$y!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Too bad Floyd doesn't agree with you. He gave Mosley his biggest payday.
                  mosley took those test, didnt he. still doesnt change the fact they shoul dhave been banned

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
                    then go watch the world series of poker you soft @ss pu$$y!!!!
                    aww top prank hates the fact i dont support cheaters and states that allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      bob arum's wet dream:

marg beats pac , marg rematches cotto , cotto beats marg , cotto rematches pacquiao

then another pac-marg rematch and a cotto-marg rubber match.

wow my brain hurts now

Comment

Working...
                      X