Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas On The Take: And The Boxing Emberrassment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm cautioning everyone in this thread to proceed with care. If people start calling each other anymore names I'm gonna shut it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
      It is also troubling that there are so many margaCHEATo idolaters among us.
      90% Mexican of course , prove me wrong and show me some Mexicans that are against this.....thats right they dnt exist....

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
        It is also troubling that there are so many margaCHEATo idolaters among us.
        Consider yourself very fortunate if that's your biggest problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
          90% Mexican of course , prove me wrong and show me some Mexicans that are against this.....thats right they dnt exist....
          It must be really,really hard to get banned from this site...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
            This should be investigated and a ton of people indicted or fired. This is one of the worst cases of corruption I've seen in a while.
            I've said it before, i don't believe Marg deserves another big payday..

THat being said, you want indictments and investigations? What about when he was handed down his original punishment? Why not investigate or indict them for handing down such a light punishment?

Nevada didn't want to be the first to license him, nor did CA, but believe me they will eventually...

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post
              I've said it before, i don't believe Marg deserves another big payday..

THat being said, you want indictments and investigations? What about when he was handed down his original punishment? Why not investigate or indict them for handing down such a light punishment?

Nevada didn't want to be the first to license him, nor did CA, but believe me they will eventually...
              Yeah I know nothing will ever happen. It's too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
                According to you 10% of them do exist....

Moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  It is very disturbing, but that is why boxing is what it is today. I'm sure Arum had something to do with it and the fact that the fight brings millions to the state.
                  Sorry bro but boxing is cleaner than it has ever been which says a lot. There is so much corruption in the history of the sport that guys like Resto, Butler and Tyson all look like saints.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
                    Sorry bro but boxing is cleaner than it has ever been which says a lot. There is so much corruption in the history of the sport that guys like Resto, Butler and Tyson all look like saints.
                    I don't agree with this. Too many crooked decisions and commissions.

Comment

So Margarito gets a shot at Pacquiao and a championship.

Thats boxing for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X