Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Disturbing Trend - Sugar Ray Leonard Haters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Disturbing Trend - Sugar Ray Leonard Haters!

As far as I am concerned, Sugar Ray Leonard is a top 10 p4p fighter of all time.

This is why I find this new trend of Leonard haters so awfully disturbing. These haters like to make the ridiculous assumption that since Leonard fought for and won Donny Lelonde's light heavyweight (175 lbs.) title at a "catchweight" of 168 lbs. then that title is not valid.

They also claim that when Leonard won the vacant super middleweight title on that very same fight (when neither he nor Lelonde was rated in the top 10 of that division) then that title must be a hoax too.

When these haters claim that Leonard is really only a 3 time champion - not a 5 time champion - all that these haters are really proving is the level of their ignorance and stupidity. "peeleft:

Long live Sugar Ray Leonard!! And may all of the haters rot in hell!!!

ive read no 1 hating on sugar ray..i think this thread has an agenda..but im not gonna expose it

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
      ive read no 1 hating on sugar ray..i think this thread has an agenda..but im not gonna expose it
      To the contrary, the hating is everywhere. Where the hell have you been this past week?

Comment

the only thread that a mind was did face lift ray duck pryor

Comment

If a prime Sugar Ray was at 147 right now,Floyd & Pacman would still be at 140 or less!!

Comment

I wonder is senior thinks Floyd could have beaten SRL? Why dont someone ask him?

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
              If a prime Sugar Ray was at 147 right now,Floyd & Pacman would still be at 140 or less!!
              and if there was a prime Aaron Pryor at 140, SRL would refuse to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                I wonder is senior thinks Floyd could have beaten SRL? Why dont someone ask him?
                Him or Roger already said they thought he could

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Hitter Quiter View Post
                  Him or Roger already said they thought he could
                  Now why doesnt that suprise me that they think he would beat SRL? I just have never heard them say it.

Its not beyond the realms of possibility that he could, but he certainly hasnt fought as great fighters.

Comment

Leonard is one of the All time great welterweights of all times, right after Robinson and Amstrong. He's 3rd on top of Duran and Hearns in my book.

Comment

Working...
                    X