Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Disturbing Trend - Sugar Ray Leonard Haters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
    Please explain Hearns!!
    Remember he made Hearns wait 2 years before they fought. People forget that, especially those on this board b1tching about floyd taking vacation.

Look, I'm not going to **** on his competition at all. Great boxer. But I was never nor will I ever be a fan.

Comment

trend?

i've been a SRL hater for decades homey

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Remember he made Hearns wait 2 years before they fought. People forget that, especially those on this board b1tching about floyd taking vacation.

Look, I'm not going to **** on his competition at all. Great boxer. But I was never nor will I ever be a fan.
        Ok,I didn't think U would either,I don't think it would be possible to,by the way U defend Floyd,no how!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
          Ok,I didn't think U would either,I don't think it would be possible to,by the way U defend Floyd,no how!!
          SUgar ray Leonard was protected by the media to a degree that sickens me. Same for ODH. The truth was hidden because they both generated significant revenue. Floyd is not protected by the media.

Besides, its funny the poster use the word defend whenevr a floyd fan disagrees with them or points out the fallacies in their arguments.

Comment

SUgar ray Leonard was protected by the media to a degree that sickens me. Same for ODH. The truth was hidden because they both generated significant revenue. Floyd is not protected by the media.

Besides, its funny the poster use the word defend whenevr a floyd fan disagrees with them or points out the fallacies in their arguments.
            Floyd is protected by his own willingness to fight smaller fighters and have a big mouth with it.

and a half-******ed fan base that supports his every move - even if he killed his wife 5 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
              Floyd is protected by his own willingness to fight smaller fighters and have a big mouth with it.

and a half-******ed fan base that supports his every move - even if he killed his wife 5 times.
              Funny, I'm on Market Street right now. But, go look at floyd's complete resume If you review it then you have to realize Floyd is protected by his own willingness to fight smaller fighters and have a big mouth with it. is a ridiculous statement.

It seems as if you are judging him solely on the JMM fight (1st aftera 2 yr layoff) and Hatton (moved up to fight lineal champ). Other than that, when has floyd fought smaller fighters? ODH? Baldo? Zab? Gatti? Coralles? Castillo? nope all bigger. do your homewrok.

Comment

Funny, I'm on Market Street right now. But, go look at floyd's complete resume If you review it then you have to realize Floyd is protected by his own willingness to fight smaller fighters and have a big mouth with it. is a ridiculous statement.

It seems as if you are judging him solely on the JMM fight (1st aftera 2 yr layoff) and Hatton (moved up to fight lineal champ). Other than that, when has floyd fought smaller fighters? ODH? Baldo? Zab? Gatti? Coralles? Castillo? nope all bigger. do your homewrok.
                Wheres Cotto, Paul Williams, Margarito, Clottey on that resume? Or Pacquiao?

Whats a rusted old Mosley going todo for him now?

Your talking about his early days, im talking about present. The days where he could have really made his mark as a true ATG in this sport beating those guys and more. But instead decides to take the easy route and boast a bull**** game from his mouth.

He's fought great fighters no doubt, but you cant say these past years have been disappointing considering what was out there for him to grab and defeat and STILL MAKE MONEY and gain tons of respect.

Comment

Leonard is one of those guys that you either like or you dont.. kind of like De La Hoya.
                  There's a large amount of people on here who don't care for him because they regard him as a drama queen but it's really nothing new.

Comment

Hagler got shaded
                    like Leonard aside from that

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                      Wheres Cotto, Paul Williams, Margarito, Clottey on that resume? Or Pacquiao?

Whats a rusted old Mosley going todo for him now?

Your talking about his early days, im talking about present. The days where he could have really made his mark as a true ATG in this sport beating those guys and more. But instead decides to take the easy route and boast a bull**** game from his mouth.

He's fought great fighters no doubt, but you cant say these past years have been disappointing considering what was out there for him to grab and defeat and STILL MAKE MONEY and gain tons of respect.
                      In theory you make sense. Except for clottey hes a agetkeeper no more. But this is a business. If you Mojita where 35-0 and you had two options: A) Cotto and Margarito for $15 mil total or B) ODH and Baldo (lineal and undisputed 147 champ) for $33 mil which do you take?

Shane was the consensus #1 ranked ww and the lineal champ when he fought floyd. just because floyd made him look so bad doesn't mean Shane wasn't tough. (BTW, the same Shane that killed Marg)

The point is Floyd is near the end of his career not the middle or the beginning. He is enjoying the benefits of fighting the tough fights early in his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X