Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: "I Want Knock Corley Out, Then Face Khan"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

corley has no chance. he's shot and he's fighting in maidana's backyard.

I really hope maidana/khan happens

Comment

it makes no sense financially for khan to fight maidana. if he beats him he doesn't make much money, if he loses and gets KOed than his career is probably over. its suspicious to me that GB is going to make this fight. if Maidana shows up and is not tyring you can bet that he was paid to take a seat. ala Allan Green

Comment

Originally posted by GloriousG View Post
        it makes no sense financially for khan to fight maidana. if he beats him he doesn't make much money, if he loses and gets KOed than his career is probably over. its suspicious to me that GB is going to make this fight. if Maidana shows up and is not tyring you can bet that he was paid to take a seat. ala Allan Green
        Stop being a Mayweather-type Fan.

**** money already, jesus. What happened to fighting the best anyway? That's what boxing is about, not babying your record and get paid for it. And at the end of the day just because of Khan's name he'll still GET PAID nicely along with some much needed respect to progress in his career. If Maidana wins, then that's good. It shows whos better than who instead of the best just dodging each other.

Comment

What's up with the ****s?

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
            Stop being a Mayweather-type Fan.

**** money already, jesus. What happened to fighting the best anyway? That's what boxing is about, not babying your record and get paid for it. And at the end of the day just because of Khan's name he'll still GET PAID nicely along with some much needed respect to progress in his career. If Maidana wins, then that's good. It shows whos better than who instead of the best just dodging each other.
            Damn Right! Great Post. No more protecting these guys. You see how many boxers have been exposed this year already. Time for the real deal boxers to stick out.

Comment

Madaina ko corley bum ass then con i cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                If Maidana wins very impressively with a spetacular KO Khan is not going to fight him
                I could see that as well unfortunately. I could see GBP saying that Maidana won't bring in enough money because of the gate at the Maidana/Corley fight (after the fight), or, the usual Maidana pricing himself out of a Kahn fight nonsense. Apparently everyone prices themselves out of a Kahn fight if they don't take a 90-10 split.... SMH.

Comment

I really hope Khan stops talking that ish and fights Maidana. The sad part is, he could outbox Maidana with ease, just stay way from those power shots

Comment

Originally posted by 12345678 View Post
                    Khan batter ****s but maidaina batters ****s aswell khan knocks ****s out but maidaina knocks ****s out aswell khans defeated maidaina defeated aswell cos ****s battered them
                    Thanks for your contribution here

Comment

Working...
                    X