No announcement yet.

Photos from Mayweather's Facebook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
    Your english is about as good as Floyd Senior's....tragic!
    Translation: I'm one of the people your talking about and you hurt my feelings!!!!
    Last edited by tredh; 08-25-2010, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      alright. I don't want to get deep into sociology for you to understand; but the fact is Floyd is a professional, therefore he is a role model. There's no doubt that he does good with his money but he also does foolish things with his money as we have all done at one point, whether we make 50k or 100mil. Personally I do not care what Floyd does with his money at all, he could sleep on a bed made of $ for all i care. But I question his class when he takes pictures or has pictures taken of himself with stacks of money feeding his ego. He's doing it for personal reasons and as a fan of him I don't like it for him to have a flaw like that. When I see those pictures in this thread, I don't think hate, I just think this guy is foolish. Maybe if I could understand his way of thinking i would understand but cause I don't I feel it shows a lack of class. That's my opinion, there's no trace of hate in this or any statement I've made thus far.
      This IMO is where you going wrong. The way another man thinks is not for you to understand especially if that man not messing with the way you take of yourself and family.

Comment

Mr. Mayweather is disgusting.

Comment

Is that a contract for Don King? If so.. where in the hell did King pull so much money? I thought he had fallen off?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            Is that a contract for Don King? If so.. where in the hell did King pull so much money? I thought he had fallen off?
            his company is not what it use to be.

don't confuse that with king being broke.

the man is ****** rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              many boxers have poor fans. if you know what i mean.

i don't think the *****s are the most poor. do u?
              Nah pre, but the point is that he does have many fans that are under privilege, same goes with Manny. You don't see Manny flaunting his money like that or any other boxers for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                King is a millionaire several times over. Dont get it twisted.

Just recently in his Mayorga court case he mockingly presented the judge with a duffel bag with a million dollars in it to carry on his case.

Comment

That's gangsta. Verily.

Comment

Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      King is a millionaire several times over. Dont get it twisted.

Just recently in his Mayorga court case he mockingly presented the judge with a duffel bag with a million dollars in it to carry on his case.
                      nice. that's some gangster **** to do in court. i didn't hear about that.
                      what ended up happening with mayorga v king anyway? who won?

Comment

Working...
                      X