Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to "I'm not thinking about boxing right now"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Like i told my man Jack napier, bet all your money on Pac. The thing about pu$$y is sometimes you get in and you find its wetter and deeper than you thought. Instead of ****in, you get ****ed. Ask the boxers who thought floyd was pu$$y before he spanked that a$$.
    If they ever Fight May will win,but dudes integrity and character reak of pee-yoo-es-es-why

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Well.. when did he say that?

A month or two ago?

He said RIGHT NOW... not, not ever again.
      and right about the time when margarito's gonna find out if he's gonna get his licence.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
        and right about the time when margarito's gonna find out if he's gonna get his licence.
        Why does that have anything to do with it?

Floyds not thinking about Antonio Margarito

What happens with Margarito has absolutely nothing to do with what Floyd is going to do for his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
          The bottom line is If team mayweather would've did what they could to make the real fight happen, margarito wouldnt even be in the equation. So dont blame top rank they're doing whats best for them going up to secure another title and further securing Pac's legacy. So while Pac's making history Mayweather will be left making demands,....lol kinda funny if you ask me.
          Arum himself is on video talking about a Pacquaio-Margarito fight in May when Margarito was fighting Garcia, The video/Thread was posted on here.

Comment

Well.. when did he say that?

A month or two ago?

He said RIGHT NOW... not, not ever again.
            LOL!!!!!!So he meant not this second, but mean while all the negotiations were being finalized so he could announce his next opponet 3 weeks later.

Comment

If they ever Fight May will win,but dudes integrity and character reak of pee-yoo-es-es-why
              Floyd has no heart is a particularly uneducated post Floyd, as of now, is taking the fights that make him the most money. How did he get to the point of making $25 mil per fight? Because he showed heart fighting Castillo, Corrales, ODH, zab/Baldo, Shane. Enough.

Comment

LOL!!!!!!So he meant not this second, but mean while all the negotiations were being finalized so he could announce his next opponet 3 weeks later.
                Do you know he was negotiating a fight.. while he made this comment?

Do you actually know that?

Of course you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Floyd has no heart is a particularly uneducated post Floyd, as of now, is taking the fights that make him the most money. How did he get to the point of making $25 mil per fight? Because he showed heart fighting Castillo, Corrales, ODH, zab/Baldo, Shane. Enough.
                  Please leave out Baldomir when you start listing Floyds death row opponent list

Thanks.

Comment

Please leave out Baldomir when you start listing Floyds death row opponent list

Thanks.
                    I thought you were not debating Baldo?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Arum himself is on video talking about a Pacquaio-Margarito fight in May when Margarito was fighting Garcia, The video/Thread was posted on here.

I'll say this If theres anyone who loves money moreso than Floyd....yup its Arum so why would Arum be insistant on Making a fight with Marg if May was willing?
                      Floyd/pac will do double or more than Pac/marg....And I dont really care about the financial side of it but Im just saying from Arum's p.o.v.

Comment

Working...
                      X